Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone (14452 Views)

Need Quick Money, Why Not Sell Your Gadget Here And Get Paid? / Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / Get A Fix For Your Phones, Laptops And Tablet Without Moving An Inch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jimohibrahim(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Broken screen for HTC One is how much... Completely broken screen oo.. A friend wants to repair
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
It'll cost 16,500 sir
jimohibrahim:
Broken screen for HTC One is how much... Completely broken screen oo.. A friend wants to repair
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jimohibrahim(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
jonozo:
It'll cost 16,500 sir
That's small phone?

Mistake it's HTC One mini... How much please?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
What makes a bad Technician is his/her attitude towards work, the tool he/she uses and dishonesty he/she is. At WeeFeex we use the right tools, we are pleased to deliver great services and we are honest about our dealings to our customers. This is why you should let us handle your broken gadgets and you can purchase accessories and replacement parts from us. Visit www.weefeex.com
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Save money traveling from state to state and country to country to get replacement parts and accessories. Save time, energy and think less about where, how and if you can get reliable repair and technical services. All this can be achieved on www.weefeex.com. Get in touch with us now.
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Drive safe people it's better safe than sorry. I've seen too many accidents in the past few days.
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Visit www.weefeex.com and get reliable deals on repair
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Chat with online users to share tech experiences and solve tech issues. Get on the WeeFeex Forum now. Visit www.weefeex.com/weefeex-forum
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Easy steps to getting your gadgets fixed without stressing;

- logon to www.weefeex.com
- navigate through the product categories to select the product that suits your request
- select your preferred replacement part (if need be)
- navigate to the technical service and choose a repair service
- register or login to finish the order process and checkout.

Easy, No hassles, gives you time to do other things.

No payment required. We offer pickup and delivery services and payment is only made on delivery. We have proved ourselves in the provision of reliable services and great customer service. Talk to us today
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2017
If you need to know what the problem is and how to get rid of the problem, if you need to know get proper ICT related services such as Networking, CCTV installation (with remote view), Fire alarm systems, if you need advisory services go on www.weefeex.com and every of your question will be answered. Our standards breeds great results, is satisfactory and cost effective. Talk to us now
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by Misterdhee1(m): 4:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Hi. I got a Samsung S7 from USA -an unlocked AT&T model. I got it sometimes last week and I have been able to use all my sim cards on it successfully. However, I noticed that the device is still stocked at android 6.0 and seems not to be receiving updates.. So, my question is - will the device receive updates or not? If not, is there any tenable solution to that? Thanks
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello good evening. If you are able to browse with out limitations, then the device will be able to download updates. Do let us know how things unfold.
Misterdhee1:
Hi. I got a Samsung S7 from USA -an unlocked AT&T model. I got it sometimes last week and I have been able to use all my sim cards on it successfully. However, I noticed that the device is still stocked at android 6.0 and seems not to be receiving updates.. So, my question is - will the device receive updates or not? If not, is there any tenable solution to that? Thanks
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Order for laptop screens, chargers, usb cables and more on www.weefeex.com. Chat with us for assistance.
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by omoskenso(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
How much to replace LG G5 TouchPad /digitizer?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello sir, you would have to change the full screen sir
omoskenso:
How much to replace LG G5 TouchPad /digitizer?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by omoskenso(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
jonozo:
Hello sir, you would have to change the full screen sir

And what will it cost me to do so sir?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by pyrex23(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Need to change touch for umi super....can u do it?

Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
It'll cost 35,000 sir. Good evening.
omoskenso:

And what will it cost me to do so sir?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2017
Yes we can but the parts for the device is not common but there might be touch pad for other mobile brands that might work on it. Good evening.
pyrex23:
Need to change touch for umi super....can u do it?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by omoskenso(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
jonozo:
It'll cost 35,000 sir. Good evening.

Is this negotiable?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Greetings sir, we are so sorry but that is the best price for the fix
omoskenso:

Is this negotiable?
Re: Get A Feex (fix) For Your Gadget Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone by jonozo(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
May Allah bless and enrich us all. Good morning and have a wonderful day

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

* Leagoo KIICAA Power | 2gb /16gb | 4000mah | Fingerprint | Etc. Just 17.5k * / Try Us, You Would Like Us / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.