Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) (27237 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics) / My Venture On Europe Route(my Journey To Europe By Road) / Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by irenmwinfo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
God preserve their life with the help of the new baby
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
NO THE BABYS NAME WILL BE MOSES.BUT THAT WOMAN NEEDS TO BE JAILED FOR TAKING SUCH A RISK
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Keneking:
What nationality is the baby? Who would produce the birth certificate?
a Citizen of the country where the ship was registered
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Moses would be a fitting name for this child
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Rx350(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
His name shall be Ragnar Lothbrok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
3000 hopeless people committed suicide.
Anyone who goes on this journey has chosen to commit suicide.
3000 humans became food for fishes and later the fishes become food for other humans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by jeff1993: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Keneking:
What nationality is the baby? Who would produce the birth certificate?
....., That baby is tri national citizen ....... Nigeria,Italy n sea
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by juman(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Unfortunate country.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by SlimChay: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
eyah. God is good.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Kaysalas(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
.. cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by uzo4real(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Name of child should be MOSES.. .
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by LorenzoU: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
maybe his name will b afrioupe # just thinking
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Edo peeps
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by Umennajiego(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Keneking:
What nationality is the baby?
Who would produce the birth certificate?
This follows in line with what is legally referred to as jus sanguinis (meaning right of blood - that you have the right to citizenship of the bloodline from which you originate).
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by riczy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
D baby shall be called: Between "life and death"
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by nurseafrica: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
mayorjosh:
Smh

I must live in Europe mentality

Who chased her out of Nigeria sef

I watched it on cnn yesterday and I was just ashamed
Be ashamed of yourself oooo check them out in 3years time . You will be sorry for yourself. I am being houses, fed and paid by ex refugee and i swear i wish i was one. Or my parents were. Our celebrities upload G wagon. Their 19 year old daughter just bought one and sold her Nissan jeep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) by mayorjosh(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2016
nurseafrica:

Be ashamed of yourself oooo check them out in 3years time . You will be sorry for yourself. I am being houses, fed and paid by ex refugee and i swear i wish i was one. Or my parents were. Our celebrities upload G wagon. Their 19 year old daughter just bought one and sold her Nissan jeep.

So you're one of those who think if you don't move to Europe , you can't make it?

I feel for your thinking.I have been to Germany on a few trips on official duty and mostly when I see these migrants with the way they are treated,I feel for them especially with racial slurs.Well it's my opinion,you have yours too

I'd rather be a lion in the jungle than be a dog in the city

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. / Anambra International Airport: Nigerian Bar Association Storm Site: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.