Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

No To Children Violence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No To Children Violence (219 Views)

Belemaoil Awards N45m Yearly Scholarship To Children Of Fallen Heroes / Unfair Treatment To Children / Violence In Crawford University As Male Students Protest Against Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No To Children Violence by pojomatics(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Months ago, I stated my intention to publish an article titled, “NO TO CHILDREN VIOLENCE” . Current trends on this issue has being alarming that if nothing is done, we will successfully destroy our future.
Can you imagine a 50 years old man who resides in Emure local government area of Nigeria impregnated his daughter and as if that was not enough, he murdered her to cover his shame? DO YOU KNOW A SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM WAS KILLED? Only God knows the invention she was to create. Only God knows how many destinies was tied to hers. Her destiny was terminated because her father had a wrong thinking pattern. “He should be punished or even killed” some one is saying but that does not solve the problem because our children are still abused almost every day despite the criminals being punished. ABUSE IS NOT AN ACT BUT AN ATTITUDE. AS A NATION, WE MUST RISE AND SAY NO TO CHILDREN VIOLENCE…
I WANT TO WISH Sarah Golden AND MONIQUE OFULUE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I WISH YOU GUYS MORE YEARS AS YOU UNVEIL GOD’S SOLUTION IN YOU OUT TO THE WORLD.
Join me tomorrow and next as we celebrate the birthday of two national solutions, SUNDAY OLISEH AND CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE at
www.legit9ja.com.
INTERACTIVE SESSION
What can be done to stop children violence?
WRITER: Pojomatics
www.facebook.com/pojomatics

(1) (Reply)

Sap Hana Online Training Course / Online SAP HANA Training / Home Tutors Urgently Needed At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.