Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition (1300 Views)

Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition / Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition / Customer Acquisition Officer. You Can Work Remotely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by MITNEXUS: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Strategic Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition.
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Salary: N150,000 to N200,000 Monthly
The Company:Our client is a leading Construction Products Provider majoring in construction finishing materials. Its products are used by a wide variety of customers, including contractors, residential and non-residential building owners, construction companies, real estate developers, infrastructure investors, utility companies and governments, to whom we sell either directly or through our relationships with independent distributors, retailers and contractors.

The company is currently building a flagship one-stop distribution hub and showroom in the Lekki-Ajah corridor in close proximity to fastest growing real estate development corridor in West Africa.

Job Outline:

 To play a strategic and operational role in developing our’s business and commercial activities, as a member of the Marketing Team.
 To market and sell all trading activities to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
 To develop new business relationships and generate and negotiate new contracts and income for our company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.

Send CV to info@talent24ng.com
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by captainking(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
MITNEXUS:
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Strategic Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition.
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Salary: N150,000 to N200,000 Monthly
The Company:Our client is a leading Construction Products Provider majoring in construction finishing materials. Its products are used by a wide variety of customers, including contractors, residential and non-residential building owners, construction companies, real estate developers, infrastructure investors, utility companies and governments, to whom we sell either directly or through our relationships with independent distributors, retailers and contractors.

The company is currently building a flagship one-stop distribution hub and showroom in the Lekki-Ajah corridor in close proximity to fastest growing real estate development corridor in West Africa.

Job Outline:

 To play a strategic and operational role in developing our’s business and commercial activities, as a member of the Marketing Team.
 To market and sell all trading activities to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
 To develop new business relationships and generate and negotiate new contracts and income for our company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.

Send CV to info@talent24ng.com

This job is for me.. Applied..
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by arthurshelly: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hehehe
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by victree007(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
I have just been sent an invite for this job
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by captainking(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2016
victree007:
I have just been sent an invite for this job
Same here.. But rain want to slow me down... But I ain't slowing down..
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by victree007(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2016
captainking:

Same here.. But rain want to slow me down... But I ain't slowing down..
lol don't allow the rain biko. I have sent them a message that I can't make it. Got the message late and I'm occupied at work in Abeokuta.
please let them interview you for two of us

1 Like

Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by jashar(f): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2016
biko,

is it 4 different job opening or 1 person for the 4 functions?

Thank you.
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by captainking(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2016
victree007:

lol don't allow the rain biko. I have sent them a message that I can't make it. Got the message late and I'm occupied at work in Abeokuta.
please let them interview you for two of us
hahahaha.. Am at the venue already.. The rain made things difficult but it's a blessing..
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by victree007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
captainking:
hahahaha.. Am at the venue already.. The rain made things difficult but it's a blessing..
lol ok bro success. Show them how it is done.
Please be composed
Re: Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition by victree007(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Captain America how was your day. You have not told me how your interview went o. gist your guy na.

(1) (Reply)

Kranite Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Donna's Group Now Hiring #60k Monthly / Accounting Job Immediate Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.