Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog (899 Views)

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Man Who Wants To Work For Linda Ikeji Carries Placard In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by Lakotai(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2016
On several occasion’s I have been involve in arguments and discussions concerning the famous blogger; Linda Ikeji.

Mostly in these discussions i stress the fact that Linda Ikeji is loosing out a lot in the blogging world, not only the blogging but other words relating to the blogging world, like the publishing and the media world.

Each time I visit her heavy traffic blog I see great potentials all over it. I see millions of naira she is losing by the day for not executing some actions on her blog or on her self as a person. Because of these money making ideas not utilised on her blog, I deemed it unprofitable enough.

Its aches me a lot that I wish I was her older brother that can sit her down and suggest these ideas to her. But thank God for this space I have here. At least I can publish these 20 ideas and hope she reads or her fans reads it and gets some of these advice to her.

1-
Start a TV show like Oprah, and interview great people, through that means she can always sell ads to organizations and make huge fortune.
(I think she is about to execute this idea now with her Linda Ikeji Media)

2-
If a TV show is like a hell of a hustle for her she can start a radio show instead.

3-
Launch a female magazine, I bet 90% of her female fans will buy the magazine and learn more from their favorite blogger and role model.

4-
Since she was an unsuccessful model, she can make her model dreams come true by establishing a modelling agency firm, where she can help other up and coming frustrated pretty models realize their dreams. She makes money from companies that requires the service of any of her models

5-
Run a tutorial on blogging successfully, by now she surely have enough knowledge about blogging. If she is too busy to sit down and write, she can use a little help from a ghost writer.

6-
Create an insider list program, I mean a kind of special e-mail list program where you share exclusive content with anyone one who is on this list. Of course they will surely pay to subscribe to this list (do you know that you have to pay to subscribe to Kim K’s newsletter?)

7-
Launch a forum where members can discuss divers topics about life the economy and the society at Large. I bet she will pose a big threat to the gigantic Nairaland. She can promote this forum through her blog.

8-
Chat with Linda, here,
to become member and chat with Linda you have to pay a token

9-
Syndicate her blog post as feeds on 5 or 6 popular Nigerian news paper… With good negotiation she can get a financial reward.

10-
Run a blog seminar alongside Laila ikeji and ladun liadi and Bella naija and co.

11-
Fresh stories are the focal point of her blog, so she needs to integrate a tool in her blog where its very easy for her readers to submit fresh stories to her, from here she can scan through the stories and choose the ones worthy of post.

12-
Choose a special day for laura ikeji to educate her blog readers on fashion sense.

13-
Try and reduce the amount of time she changes her blog background all in the name of advert… Some times the image on the back ground of the blog changes the whole ascent and feel of the blog that some of her readers might just pass by her blog thinking that its another blog…

This frequently occurs with internet surfers with short attention span, these set of individuals don’t always have the time to scroll and confirm the name of the site or blog that they are currently on

14-
Integrate a tool in her blog that will allow her loyal readers and followers like bonario and davido driver to automatically get their comment approved without waiting for the comment to go through moderation.

15-
Drop a note in the Linda ikeji monthly give away, that readers and partakers of this giveaway should be aware that their email addresses might be captured by aggressive smart internet marketers…me included! So they should be careful of the kind of email address they drop on her blog.

16-
Each week publish a story of one of her lucky loyal readers and followers.

17-
Create a logo for the name Linda ikeji and intensively brand and trademark her name; Linda Ikeji… If not one day she might receive a note from a very big court in Nigeria or from ICC itself saying that she is no longer allowed to use that particular name.

Back then I learnt that it was her close friend that bought the very valuable domain name; LindaIkeji.com, and refused to give her the name nor sell it to her, maybe now it will be her very beloveth sister that will trademark her name and logo and refuse to hand over the papers and right to her. Life is wicked, Linda fear humans!

17-
Look for a way the blog can be run profitably without her presence… Old age is near and is a very funny experience…so I wonder what a lot of Nigerians will do without their beloved Linda, the time she has is now, to make it easy on them.

18-
Create a music version of Linda Ikeji’s blog where you can single handedly recommend a song to your readers this way you will help the career of young and talented musicians out there, (#CharityThings)

19-
Like Oprah you can run a book club too, here you recommend fresh books from new authors to your readers…you are also helping here.

20-
Create a Linda Ikeji foundation, where you can freely and reasonably give back to the wonderful society that made you who you are today.

Thats all for now...if you still have any ideas for Linda Ikeji you can drop them below.
Re: 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2016
do bullet and numbering and remove those alphabetical order
Re: 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by makydebbie(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
why dont you do that for yourself and be wealthy...mtchewwww!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
op av learnt and save this for future purpose.... nice one bro.... she aut to use the fame she has for more money
Re: 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by Lakotai(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
makydebbie:
why dont you do that for yourself and be wealthy...mtchewwww!!!!!!

so i wish i'm a woman
Re: 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by makydebbie(f): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lakotai:

so i wish i'm a woman
that's why the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer

she is rich already... you will get her richer but what about you?...don't you wanna be wealthy too?undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by Lakotai(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
makydebbie:
that's why the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer

she is rich already... you will get her richer but what about you?...don't you wanna be wealthy too?undecided

now you are sounding motivational. i love that. we all shall get wealthy together...its possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog by makydebbie(f): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lakotai:

now you are sounding motivational. i love that. we all shall get wealthy together...its possible.
yea...all things are possiblesmiley

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Friends Make Fun Of Fake Taxi Driver (video) / Meet The Popular Artiste That Bought Mansion For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) / 11 Most Inspirational African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.