Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) (2287 Views)

(SOLD)Used Toyota Highlander Sport 2008 Model(SOLD) / Sharp Honda Crv 2013 model for 5.6m / Super Clean Registered Honda CRV 2013 Model Available For Sale! 20k Kilometers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Honda CRV 2013 Model
Factory Ac
Factory Cd Loader
14,000 Miles

****Like Mint****

N4.4m
Lekki Lagos

[b][/b]

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2016
More pics..

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Available..
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Available..
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Available..
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Available..
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Available..
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by atilla(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Car is on a duplicate thread and proved to be painted and odometer rolled back
Buyer beware

https://www.nairaland.com/3268830/gorgeously-looking-2013-honda-crv#48186467
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
atilla:
Car is on a duplicate thread and proved to be painted and odometer rolled back
Buyer beware

https://www.nairaland.com/3268830/gorgeously-looking-2013-honda-crv#48186467

And if we are two (I and Benjamin) selling the car nko? Does that matter?? Do u know if he is my partner?? U have not even seen the car with
ur two blind eyes and u have already concluded that it's been painted?? I don't want to refer to u as a big fool but I now know that
ur the most jobless creature on earth. While ur mates are pricing to buy the vehicle, ur there puting up a " Cave emptor" just to display ur level
of stupidity... angry

Modified: I shouldn't even waste my time correcting an idiot because no matter what I say, ur just a decapitated idiot. I think ur brain and eyes need cleansing...
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by atilla(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
U just proved u really are a criminal and u created this post knowing fully what u were doing.

1 Like

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Mendeblack21(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Next person coming to inspect this car should be an undercover agent. All of you criminals deserves to enjoy some times in jail for trying to defraud buys of their hard earned money. You all have been caught. Buys beware
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2016
dukeolumde:

And if we are two (I and Benjamin) selling the car nko? Does that matter?? Do u know if he is my partner?? U have not even seen the car with
ur two blind eyes and u have already concluded that it's been painted?? I don't want to refer to u as a big fool but I now know that
ur the most jobless creature on earth. While ur mates are pricing to buy the vehicle, ur there puting up a " Cave emptor" just to display ur level
of stupidity... angry

Modified: I shouldn't even waste my time correcting an idiot because no matter what I say, ur just a decapitated idiot. I think ur brain and eyes need cleansing...

The issue was never whether or not both of you are selling the car together; who cares?

The issue is that the same car is being soled with two mileage figures, showing that it has been rolled back, which shows that whichever one of you did it, or both of you, do not have integrity and should not be trusted by anyone.

The man was right to post a caveat emptor, as his brothers' keeper. You're the one that is displaying stupidity by being aggressive instead of furnishing an explanation to explain the anomaly. Thief.

1 Like

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2016
koonbey:

The issue was never whether or not both of you are selling the car together; who cares?

The issue is that the same car is being soled with two mileage figures, showing that it has been rolled back, which shows that whichever one of you did it, or both of you, do not have integrity and should not be trusted by anyone.

The man was right to post a caveat emptor, as his brothers' keeper. You're the one that is displaying stupidity by being aggressive instead of furnishing an explanation to explain the anomaly. Thief.

Bros before u start calling me a thief, I want u in ur sane mind to wonder who on earth will go and change the Millage on a new car like this(see picture below).
Secondly he also stated that the car was even painted. U can't just stay in ur house and start saying things ur not sure of...If car was painted, we dont keep such
information hidden from customers. We are both very serious minded pepole and believe me, not every "Nigerian" has that kind of nonsense time to impress or decieve others.
Enough said on this issue, I don't think I will want to talk about the same thing over and over again. Ponder on what I said.

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by atilla(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2016
the same car withbsame chassis number has a different reading.

look at the picture u posted showing the plate with vin no and year of production the silver paint on the top corners shows the car was repainted. i dont need to come and see the car. why not explain this to show u are a honest seller with integrity instead of ranting and behaving like a tout. attacking evidence and fact rather than explaining shows u have something to hide. i even posted first thinking u might not know but clearly u knew about it. criminal.

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2016
atilla:
the same car withbsame chassis number has a different reading.

look at the picture u posted showing the plate with vin no and year of production the silver paint on the top corners shows the car was repainted. i dont need to come and see the car. why not explain this to show u are a honest seller with integrity instead of ranting and behaving like a tout. attacking evidence and fact rather than explaining shows u have something to hide. i even posted first thinking u might not know but clearly u knew about it. criminal.

Nope I didn't know. Am just seeing this for the first time. Owner never showed us this pictures before now nor did he inform us about this.
The painter must have done a hell of a job for us not to have noticed.
Honestly we are not like that. These cars come and go and its usally best for us to sell in first body preferably.
We have really come a long way in business and don't indulge in petty things like u mentioned.
I personally just have a different approach to life that's all...

Modified: We buy, sometimes piimp and usually disclose condition of cars before we sell. We don't force people to buy. Whether u call
me a criminal or not dosnt change who I am. Another thing is that I don't owe u or anybody any apology because I cannot apologise for
what I do not know about. U can't give what u don't have...shikina
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by atilla(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
i didnt ask u for an apology. u clearly have a very bad attitude. I would never click on ur user name again to look at a car.

u clearly cant give what u dont have i agree with u so i cant expect good manners or sensibility from u. Saying u didnt know now I cannot believe you cause I posted the link only for u to rain insults on me. ur definitely not an honest person and ube already admitted u wont change.

good luck to u

3 Likes

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
atilla:
i didnt ask u for an apology. u clearly have a very bad attitude. I would never click on ur user name again to look at a car.

u clearly cant give what u dont have i agree with u so i cant expect good manners or sensibility from u. Saying u didnt know now I cannot believe you cause I posted the link only for u to rain insults on me. ur definitely not an honest person and ube already admitted u wont change.

good luck to u

Hommie, I don't "FUCCKING" care about how u feel or what u think about me. Weather u click on my cars or not, these cars come and go.
I owe all to God and my customers who have never, and I repeat "NEVER" complained about my services to them. Till today I still go to Owerri to service
a customer who bought an SUV from me since last year. I honour my word because of the integrity Iv built over the years, but hate it when
some "Rude Piece of Shiit Mo'fors" come to my link to make me look stupid...

Modified: Over 30 Vehicles sold since I started and I never saw ur name in any of the enquiries and ur talking "Sssshhit"....
Please Fuuuucck off my mentions. And am not playing. angry
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Mendeblack21(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's hard to believe u are still writing nonsense after seeing those pictures of the car u are marketing. Are u on NL to do business or to show the whole world how uncivilized and dubious u are? Another hungry-man naija criminal.

1 Like

Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Available...
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Available..
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
Available..
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Available
Re: Clean Nigerian Used Honda CRV 2013 Model(SOLD!!!) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Available..

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!! Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Camry XLE / Tokunboh 2003 Toyota Corolla Sport, SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Very Clean Reg. Toyota Camry Orobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.