Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You (644 Views)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Nigerian Currency Crisis Explained: What We Know And Don’t Know - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by qtx(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2016
Wait a minute, is Nigerian currency the weakest across the continent right now?

Is this report accurate or it’s an exaggeration?

A friend forwarded this to me and after thorough review I decided to share with you all. Take a look and tell me what you think about the Nigerian currency at the moment. It is indeed scary.

NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE vs AFRICAN COUNTRIES:

South Africa: Rand 1 = 13 Naira

Angola: 1 kwanza = 2 Naira

Botswana: 1 Pula = 18 Naira

Cape Verde: 1 Escudo = 2 Naira

Algeria: 1 Dinar = 2 Naira

Egypt: 1 Pound = 25 Naira

Eritrea: 1 Nakata = 13 Naira

Ethiopia: 1 Birr = 9 Naira

Ghana: 1 Cedi = 50 Naira

Gambia 1 Dalasi = 5 Naira

Kenya: 1 shilling = 3 Naira

Liberia: 1 Dinar = 4 Naira

See more : http://www.robminds.com/2016/09/13/is-nigerian-currency-the-weakest-in-africa-this-will-shock-you/

@mod how far?
Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by JewelRegi(f): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Well nt surprised sha

Which way naija!?
Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by nnachukz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
RIP Mr Naira. The dullard is preparing a burial ground for you. Even your neighbors have outgrown you but zombies will tell you the problem is worldwide. How? Just how?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by qtx(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
really disturbing, my people.
Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by ouzo1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kuvuki currency nko?
Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by yanabasee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
So much for devaluation of naira...

Was shocked last week when I called ma Ghana friend and he was bragging about his currency leading naira.. I was just speechless and I was alwys the one makin him look silly as Nigeria was the giant of africa...

All thanks to the new apc administration!...

Click like if you believe Nigeria will be great again.. And share if you believe Nigeria will never be great again.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by okosodo: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
But buhari has been the richest president so far with so much goodwill especially from the yorubas and hausas after he introduced impoverishing policies that would make the government richer and the poor poorer. They are right now still clapping for this disaster called buhari. What a lucky man he is
Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by PapaNnamdi: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Currency The Weakest In Africa? This Will Shock You by ammyluv2002(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Shameful

(1) (Reply)

Razor BLADE Is Now ₦40!!! / Nigeria Steps Up Naira-yuan Swap Deal / How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.