Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Br£ast Cancer Awareness:how Do I Check My Br£asts And What Changes Should I Look - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Br£ast Cancer Awareness:how Do I Check My Br£asts And What Changes Should I Look (409 Views)

My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) / Several Ways To Prevent Your Br*asts From Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Br£ast Cancer Awareness:how Do I Check My Br£asts And What Changes Should I Look by chuxdaniel: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
There’s no proper or improper method to examine your br£asts. Attempt to get used to and feeling your br£asts recurrently. Bear in mind to test all components of your br£ast, your armpits and as much as your collarbone.
No person is aware of your physique such as you do,so that you’re the very best particular person to note any uncommon adjustments.
Modifications in dimension or form.
Adjustments in pores and skin texture equivalent to puckering or dimpling.
Inverted n!pple.
A lump or thickening of br£ast tissue.
Redness or a rash on the pores and skin/across the n!pple.

read more here>>> http://www.techkings.ga/2016/09/brast-cancer-awareness-how-do-i-check.html

(1) (Reply)

Cure For HIV - Is It Real? / Where To Get BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar 32 FL Oz At N5,000 / How To Get Rid Of Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.