Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? (847 Views)

Would You Leave Your Dream Job For A Higher Paying Job? / What Happens When You Leave Kids Alone( funny pics) Add Yours / Photos: Dead Body Sized In African Country For Unpaid Bill..lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
There's nothing to not be missed since human being always run to what's gone or will never get it back

If I start from me, I will definetly miss injera
✔voice of the church and mosque you hear from distance
✔the people running here and there at market place specially at merkato
✔drinking coffee in the Ethiopian way
✔lining up to get a taxi
✔even the disgusting national TV EBC

✔and most of all, my people

don't forget to mention your county then make the list according to what you be missing if you leave your country for good

it's going to be fun. Feel free to say something
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
I will(and have missed) suya.
- Eba.
- Strong smelling fufu.
- Beers with stronger alcohol content than 4%.
- Tropical heat and humidity.

Nothing else after these.
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
charix:
I will(and have missed) suya. - Eba. - Strong smelling fufu. - Beers with stronger alcohol content than 4%. - Tropical heat and humidity.
Nothing else after these.
Suya and Eba are foods?
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ednite:

Suya and Eba are foods?
In Nigeria they are.

Another funny thing I missed was the homogenous nature of people on the street. It was frustrating after a while to see people of different races every time I stepped out the door.

1 Like

Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Talann379: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Talann379:
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?

Am sorry, I don't know
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by robosky02(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ednite:
There's nothing to not be missed since human being always run to what's gone or will never get it back

If I start from me, I will definetly miss injera
✔voice of the church and mosque you hear from distance
✔the people running here and there at market place specially at merkato
✔drinking coffee in the Ethiopian way
✔lining up to get a taxi
✔even the disgusting national TV EBC

✔and most of all, my people

don't forget to mention your county then make the list according to what you be missing if you leave your country for good

it's going to be fun. Feel free to say something
cheesy
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Patriisi(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Winters, summers, forests, lakes, the ocean, parks and beaches, my many friends and plentiful hobby events.

Honest and hard working people always on time and fairly well performing public transportation.
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by robosky02(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Patriisi:
Winters, summers, forests, lakes, the ocean, parks and beaches, my many friends and plentiful hobby events.

Honest and hard working people always on time and fairly well performing public transportation.

some how after a while you have new friends

I wish its Nigeria, you will be so amazed grin

how beautiful life will be
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by robosky02(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
by the way what do you make of Nigerians getting married to Ethiopians

cc;Ednite wink

is there any thing they will miss
Re: What You Think You Will Miss If You Leave Your Country For Good? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
robosky02:
by the way what do you make of Nigerians getting married to Ethiopians

cc;Ednite wink

is there any thing they will miss

i don't think so grin

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Prostitution Moves Online And Into The Smartphone Era / Unilag And Weirdness / Do Atheists Worship Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.