Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm (40119 Views)

Snake Wrapped Under A Gas Cylinder, As Man Raises Alarm / River Niger Will Soon Overflow – NEMA Warns Nearby Communities / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by 3coins(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Carter4luv:

is to tell u dat God is angry wit dis administration.

lol...really?
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by BABANGBALI: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dat one no be problem na,make dem beg people make dem dey piss inside the river go full again. If 150 million people piss put inside one time the river go full
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by toprealman: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
what system are we really going to auditing?
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
River Niger crisis looming, after Lake Chad crisis.

God will surely punish all the doers of evil in the world.

Awon were!
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

think we need sherif Rango to come protect our hydration

First there's Earth tremor in Kaduna...and now this

I love this movie
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by Tobtex(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Youu see... Buhari! Badluck! they both start from B.

God please, don't let the river Nile dry up. Forgive Buhari

Werin concern river Nile with Nigeria or Buhari now eh some people go sha wan talk even if e no follow.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by NevetsIbot(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tobtex:

Werin concern river Nile with Nigeria or Buhari now eh some people go sha wan talk even if e no follow.
Bros. Na error wey I no correct
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by Skelewu: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
ramosike34:
grin grin grin grin grin

Tiff! Ole! Barawo! Onye ohi!
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by jay7(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
dhamstar:
The gods & Buhari are to be blamed

When will you start selling the Novel.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by wahihi(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
BETTER.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by linkin8k(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:
upon all the problem facing this country the only thing you can think of is the dryness of River Niger.

Only if you knew the implications and domino effect of such occurrence.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by Nwaguy24: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
fratermathy:
Upon all the rain wey de fall this year.?

This is supernatural shocked
no,it is buharitural & change knws it was caused by d previous govt,,I no cal anybody name ooo
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by rusher14: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2016
Issues that past governments overlooked.

Just like desertification leading to herdsmen migrating down south.

Africans are really ignorant and to top it we are quite lousy.

We are unconcerned about our environment, we fail to embrace sustainable development and scream for divine intervention in matters other civilizations have mastered.

We are our own enemies.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by drimlifestudios: 2:43am On Sep 14, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!
Good day
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by fatboislim(m): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Blame it on GEJ
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by emmydollars4life(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2016
fratermathy:
Upon all the rain wey de fall this year.?

This is supernatural shocked
Is a lie, previous Govt didn't save enugh water for the future use. The dryness is technically the cause of recession
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by booblacain(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2016
niggi4life:
Y e no go dry up?

Wen food no dey, d rate at which boys dey take drink water nowadays no get Part 2..

Boys don drink water so tey River Niger sef feel d change grin grin grin

Na so i manage go buy Indomie with 1 Egg today wink, i chop am finish drink 4 sachet water, i don think am say na my last food for today.

I enter road make i go greet Yusufu, na so shit come begin hold me for road, see F up shocked, if i shit now i go begin hungry again cry ,, Brothers and sisters, i hold am till i no even feel am again o undecided

Lol. Chai, you no well at all.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by BAVOSKI(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:

(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!
Good day

Bunch of Dullers...............River Niger is drying up.....how it take Concern PMB
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by thecember27: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2016
SerialGist:
God punish buhari over and over again. Meanwhile, a pack of hungryman indomie noodles is now N150. What a change! See how the hausa/fulani and yoruba betrayals brought hardship upon Nigeria. God punish buhari and all apc members from top to the bottom including those who voted him in.

one day you would choke on your hate.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by goldman777: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Is a lie, previous Govt didn't save enugh water for the future use. The dryness is technically the cause of recession

shocked you must be lie mohamed see cookup abeg grin
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by Caseless: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Oh why the audit, i thought it was caused by the previous administration just like the economy.
I saw the declaration on your profile.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by preetyslim(f): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2016
River Niger is experiencing Change and economic recession grin grin
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by bejick(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/river-niger-drying-warns-federal-govt/

Let ask Lia Mohammed but for me Na Kanji Dam when the block small to generate light sha.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by thecember27: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

think we need sherif Rango to come protect our hydration

First there's Earth tremor in Kaduna...and now this

at least e never dry finish.. na until e dry finish till we need the new sheriff.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by MistadeRegal(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Every day bad news generating.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2016
0taPiaPia:

I love this movie

grin "things gonna be different now Rango is in town...I want my shoe shinned in the morning...coffee hot...when you see me coming, step aside" grin

1 Like

Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by fejikudz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:

(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment

(i)-- loss of budget.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

Your Time Starts Now!!!
Good day
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by SmarisAjur(f): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
shamecurls:

Correct English you no fit type

Pidgin English even difficult for you

How did u get access to the internet?
Haaaaaa my brother you wicked small ooooo. Can't you see he is a kid? Veekid is other name.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by muller101(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

hehehe grin
they cool now

"hmm one bullet...I tilt my hat from one Legend to another" remember?? grin
yes I can recall. Cos I couldn't help but notice you noticing me noticing you.
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
muller101:
yes I can recall. Cos I couldn't help but notice you noticing me noticing you.

grin says the man from the west
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by muller101(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:

grin says the man from the west
hahaha adios amigo. Mehn. I so much love that cartoon. So funny
Re: River Niger Drying Up - FG Raises Alarm by josephmbonu: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Who is to blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TOI 700 D: Earth-sized Planet Found Relatively Nearby / Video: Ekiti Boy Constructing A Generator And A Pos Machine / 100 Tonnes Of Dead Fish Pulled Out Of Europe's Oder River ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.