Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Husband Scarcity! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband Scarcity! (1078 Views)

When There Is Fuel Scarcity But You Already Paid For The Hall (pic) / Hillarious- When There Still Fuel Scarcity And Its Your Wedding Day / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Scarcity! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen,is it true or not? grin grin

Re: Husband Scarcity! by Greatzeus(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2016
You didn't add the source or the original writer Op,cos you don't strike me as one who could have written all these grin na joke ohh.
Seriously nothing like husband scarcity, 85% of guys who are still single are held down by financial constraints.When baba God pick their calls now,they will be snapping pre wedding photos up and an grin
Re: Husband Scarcity! by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Greatzeus:
You didn't add the source or the original writer Op,cos you don't strike me as one who could have written all these grin na joke ohh.
Seriously nothing like husband scarcity, 85% of guys who are still single are held down by financial constraints.When baba God pick their calls now,they will be snapping pre wedding photos up and an grin
Hmmmm. I hear you grin and yet weddings keep holding every single Saturday,who dey sponsor the weddings abeg?? tongue
As for financial constraints being the main reason, are you talking from experience? Besides where are the statistics?
Re: Husband Scarcity! by Greatzeus(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Trina0936:

Hmmmm. I hear you grin and yet weddings keep holding every single Saturday,who dey sponsor the weddings abeg?? tongue
As for financial constraints being the main reason, are you talking from experience? Besides where are the statistics?
Trina,I no use statistics ohh, I just came up with the percentage on my head grin,I trust my instinct tongue

(1) (Reply)

40 Roberg Mugabe Quotes That Will Make Your Day / See Lovely Photos Of How 2017 Was Born / Lol : Who Else Agrees With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.