Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Cousin (cozn) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Cousin (cozn) (948 Views)

Leaked Video: Actress Tonto Dike Cousin Maria Having Sex / Leaked Video: Actress Tonto Dike Cousin Maria Masturbating Video Leaks By Ex Bo / Hpy Birthday To Davido's Cousin B_REDHKN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin (cozn) by sammyjl(f): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2006
My cozn: She lived with us for four years (2006) and will be back 2007. She was doing her grade 12 all thiz years and my mom decided its time she enrolled in a higher institution as the clock is ticking and she aint getting any younger. She was born in 1979, so count her age. I hope she gets accepted in one of the higher institution. She did not get the required points to enroll her in college or university and thats y she took so long. She was earning extra points.

She likes to walk around visiting different people every single day and when we ask her why she likes to walk that much, she says, what must I do at home? I asked her one day, did you come here to go to people's houses all the time or to study, and must you visit them each and every day. People also get tired. Neighbour friends have even started saying she walks around too much. EVERY DAY! shocked As the saying goes "too much of one thing aint good".

If my mom travels with work out of town, she does nothing at home since I also work, I have to come home and do the cooking and so forth. She washes her clothing during the week and I must wash all the other clothes by myself during the weekend. She never irons and when I iron she expects me to iron her things aswell, apparently she does not like ironing. I told her that I will never iron her clothes as I do not see her ironing. There was a time she never cooked until my mom said we should all give each other turns.

I really cannot stand her anymore, she just pisses me off and the thought of her coming back to live with us makes me so mad. I have lived with other cozns before but this particular one is just so difficult to live with.

I think that, the owner of the house (my mom) must just give us turns for every thing we do. That way no one will have to do more or less work than the other. What do u think?

As nice as I was to her, I can also be very bad.

Any suggestions undecided

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Section On Nairaland / Nairaland For Sale? What's The Asking Price? / Her Uk Travel Woes; Any Recourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.