Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How I Make My Billions Of Dollars In One Day - Mark Zuckerberg - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Make My Billions Of Dollars In One Day - Mark Zuckerberg (772 Views)

Pictures Of Seun Osewa And Mark Zuckerberg Eating watermelon / Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make My Billions Of Dollars In One Day - Mark Zuckerberg by Josiahdking: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Few people in the history of money have made more than a billion dollars in a single day. It’s an elite club whose sparse ranks–which you probably don’t need more than two hands to tally–are held by the biggest of the boldface hedge-funders and tech-titans, including George Soros, Jeff Bezos and, well, you guessed it, Mark Zuckerberg.

One day this past January, Zuckerberg made $6 billion in the 24 hours following a particularly rosy Facebook quarterly earnings report. That’s $250 million an hour, $4,166,667 a minute, $69,444 a second. Median American household annual income was $53,657 at last count, meaning Zuckerberg made 29% more in a single second than a typical American family makes in an entire year. Even in the winner-take-all, second-Gilded-Age we’re currently in, that’s still a lot of gravy. And in the 50 minutes average Facebook users squander each day watching sneezing baby panda videos and wondering why all of their friends seem to take more fabulous vacations than they do, Zuckerberg made more than $200 million (at least they can take solace in the fact that Zuckerberg probably takes more fabulous vacations than all of their friends combined).

Check out this video to join Zuckerberg on his $6 billion day.

[url]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hS-9uf3NbAI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/url]

I will tell you how i made my millions and how you can follow my footstep and be a millionaire.

All my methods have been packaged into this video. .

You can also visit www.ad.naijaobserver.com to advertise across 8000+ blogs/websites in the world all for FREE!!!

Register here http://ad.naijaobserver.com/signup
Re: How I Make My Billions Of Dollars In One Day - Mark Zuckerberg by KRILMIJAY(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Oboy see money. Baba God Abeg open my ways for me. every closed door in my life, shall be opened this moment. Amen. I know say e short so dat u go answer fast. #BILLIONDOLLARMINDSET#

(1) (Reply)

What Name Will You Like To Be Called Perhaps If...... / See Wahala! Dis Bride Who Looks So Pissed 2 B In D Presence Of Her New Husband / Akpos The Madman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.