Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Save A Soul - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save A Soul (753 Views)

Please Help Save A Sister's Life... / Save A Brother!! / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Soul by Dripy(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Save A Soul by ammyluv2002(f): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
My dear, I'm so sorry you lost your job. Yes, you really do need a job, but don't kill yourself because the wedding is in December. You must not call everyone to your wedding. I will keep saying it " wedding is not expensive especially the white wedding" you can dress up in your old shirt and go to your pastor to bless your union. You don't need to spend up to 5k sef....your wife can use any of her old dress then maybe take your pastor out and thats all. All you need is just two witnesses maybe both parents.

I don't like it when peeps bother so much on stuff like this....YOLO! There are still so many celebrations to come & if there's money, then you can invite the whole world, but as for now please don't give yourself headache over nothing.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Save A Soul by Dripy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Save A Soul by ammyluv2002(f): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dripy:

You are right but I have put in 40% effort before this present predicament. It is not a society wedding just a moderate ceremony I am planning. You also have to know that it is the lady that wants an elaborate occasion. Left to a man, na just to give d woman belle and carry her put for house cry
But if the woman no see the money for elaborate wedding nko? Will she remain single? grin grin grin
Re: Save A Soul by SlowlybtSurely: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dripy:

You are right but I have put in 40% effort before this present predicament. It is not a society wedding just a moderate ceremony I am planning. You also have to know that it is the lady that wants an elaborate occasion. Left to a man, na just to give d woman belle and carry her put for house cry

If your fiancée is one of those ladies, then she's not serious yet.

Has she realised the reality on ground? Where will the money for moderate/elaborate wedding come from?

If I were you, we are so doing a very quiet registry wedding and parlour trad.

2 Likes

Re: Save A Soul by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
My dear, I'm so sorry you lost your job. Yes, you really do need a job, but don't kill yourself because the wedding is in December. You must not call everyone to your wedding. I will keep saying it " wedding is not expensive especially the white wedding" you can dress up in your old shirt and go to your pastor to bless your union. You don't need to spend up to 5k sef....your wife can use any of her old dress then maybe take your pastor out and thats all. All you need is just two witnesses maybe both parents.

I don't like it when peeps bother so much on stuff like this....YOLO! There are still so many celebrations to come & if there's money, then you can invite the whole world, but as for now please don't give yourself headache over nothing.

All the best

@ammyluv u nailed it joor...@OP pls follow this sane advice
Re: Save A Soul by Dripy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Save A Soul by ammyluv2002(f): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
laraoge:

@ammyluv u nailed it joor...@OP pls follow this sane advice
grin grin cheesy
Re: Save A Soul by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

If your fiancée is one of those ladies, then she's not serious yet.

Has she realised the reality on ground? Where will the money for moderate/elaborate wedding come from?

If I were you, we are so doing a very quiet registry wedding and parlour trad.
cheesy
Re: Save A Soul by Dripy(m): 5:38am On Sep 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Hw Long Did U Pray Befor U Were Convince Tht D Man/woman U Married Is Yr Partner / The Is A Must Read Article That Concerns Both Men And Women / MAN Or Woman? Who Put In The Best To Save Marriage The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.