Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Widget: How To Add Related Post To Blogger With Thumbnails - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Widget: How To Add Related Post To Blogger With Thumbnails (672 Views)

How To Add Related Post Widget For /blogger Blogs. / How To Add Related Post Widget For /blogger Blogs. / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Widget: How To Add Related Post To Blogger With Thumbnails by liumesty(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Adding related post widget to blogger have certain benefits, especially to double your blog page views, that is to say its essential to have related post displayed in your blogger, wordpress, wix or any other platform site, there are lots of related post widget out there, some you might despise cause of its look, or other reasons, i have written a post with the a nice looking related post widget for blogger or blogs, easy for your reader to understand.

Explained with every step you need to take adding it up in your template,
click link to read this post and add related post widget to your blog

https://blogwox..com.ng/2016/09/how-to-add-related-post-widget-blog-design.html

Nowadays, hardly can you see a blog without a related post widget displayed below their posts, unless, if or maybe the blog is new, that is to say you must have a new blog for you to be reading this post right now, if you ain't, then what the heck have you being doing?

Anyway, you are all welcome here whether you are new to blogging or you are a pro.

Related posts add certain benefits to your blog, as a matter of fact, lots of benefits, the most important is to increase your site pageviews and also make you blog fun for your readers, without much talks/write-ups, let get straight to steps to add this related post widget to your BLOGGER/ blog.
Read more... https://blogwox..com.ng/2016/09/how-to-add-related-post-widget-blog-design.html
Re: Widget: How To Add Related Post To Blogger With Thumbnails by benzems(m): 3:48am On Oct 26, 2016
How to add latest news widget on blog
on breaking news widgets on blog

(1) (Reply)

VBHOSTNET Not A SCAM!!! / Help!!! I Need Fund To Renew My Foreign Host.... Read Please / I Need Assistance On How To Build A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.