Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone (1227 Views)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / See How Nigerians Reacted When They Saw A Self-driving Car / A Random Nigerian Boy Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by bond007i(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2016
This incident happened in Akure, the Ondo State capital. Read my story below...

On Monday, I went to drop some people at the park, they were going to ondo. On my way back home a police van started chasing me, I saw them through my rear view mirror and slowed down.

I actually thought the police men were going to a crime scene, so I moved to a side of the road to let them pass so they won't arrest me for "obstruction of justice" coz our police can be very funny.

"park there, park this car!!!" That was the next thing I heard as the police van overtook me, almost causing an accident (there was a third car that would have rammed into the van from the rear had the driver been a newbie).

I parked without hesitation and the police men, six in number alighted from the van all brandishing their fire arms (guns) except for one fat guy. One of the men approached the drivers side of my car (I was driving my friends Mercedes Benz C-class).

"Good Morning officer" I said with a smile on my face. He asked me to introduce myself which I did. He then asked me what I did for a living. I told him I am an OAP (he didn't know the meaning so I told him) I told him u was also a blogger. He asked for ID but unfortunately I was not with it but I had the scanned copy on my phone so o decided to show him and also show him my TV shows. He snatched the phone and looked at it then said we'll have to follow them to their station.

I was lost I quickly flashed through my phone in my mind and the only apps on my phone are IMO, cetvng, whatsapp, bbm, gmail. So I asked why I would have to follow them to the station. He said because of the picture on my phone...

We got furious (yea, my friends wife was in the car with her 1 year old son and another younger guy who stays with my friend).

I stated my rights, since I wasn't caught doing anything he'll have to produce an arrest warrant before I go anywhere with him. That's how my friends wife started shouting at them.

They had no reason for arresting us, after a while the police men went to speak to themselves then that same light skinned inspector came and said the car might be a stolen car. It occurred to us that they didn't even search the car or ask for the papers of the car, so we told them (imagine, we were even teaching them their job). Unfortunately for them we had complete papers...Lol. They had LOST!

My friends dad arrived at the scene (my friends wife had called him) he was furious with the police men and shouted at them, my friend arrived the scene a little later and called the police boss. Well, They had no grounds...

if we had gone to their station we would have been asked to pay for bail (bribe, coz bail is free). Ya all need to know your rights and use them accordingly!

At the end the police men were begging for 2k to buy fuel. IMAGINE, 2k!

I guess they were looking for who will buy Sallah ram for them, I wasn't going to be the one.

see the pics of me and falz that caused Gobe in the beginning self.

follow me on Twitter and IG: @iamthatgeorge

Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by johnchukky: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Naija
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by Luckymay(f): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2016
How did you know they wanted to arrest you cos of the pix?
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by tsleazy(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Okay, now we know you've met falz..... NEXT!!
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by ify84(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Did they write 'cultism in Falz face...?
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by Opistorincos(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Why do i have a feeling this whole thing is about yiu wanting to show us the picture of you and Falz??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by onward4life(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Luckymay:

If u know police u wudnt ask this question bro. They take lives for no just cause true or false?

They can as well detain you if your car isn't washed.. true talk bro!!!
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by Luckymay(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
onward4life:

If u know police u wudnt ask this question bro. They take lives for no just cause true or false?

They can as well detain you if your car isn't washed.. true talk bro!!!
Lol@detaining you if your car isn't washed...
But it still doesn't answer my question, did they tell you the reason they wanted to arrest you?
And for the record I'm a female with female blood running through my veins.
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by onward4life(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Luckymay:

Lol@detaining you if your car isn't washed...
But it still doesn't answer my question, did they tell you the reason they wanted to arrest you?
And for the record I'm a female with female blood running through my veins.

OK big Sister they could fine You for too Much Make-up then grin
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by bond007i(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Luckymay:

The police officer said "because of the picture I am seeing on your phone" when I insisted that he gives me a valid reason for the arrest
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by bond007i(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2016
tsleazy:
Okay, now we know you've met falz..... NEXT!!

thanks, I've actually met bigger artistes and worked with them...

the fact that I've met falz is not the point I'm driving at... Guess you lost the message in the beef!
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by bond007i(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Opistorincos:
Why do i have a feeling this whole thing is about yiu wanting to show us the picture of you and Falz??

its actually you're feelings, it doesn't necessarily mean that's why I posted the story... READ INBETWEEN the lines
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by Luckymay(f): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
onward4life:

OK big Sister they could fine You for too Much Make-up then grin
Lol @fine me for too much make up.
Anyways I'm not surprised. Nija police is the worst thing to ever happen to nigerians.
Re: Anti Cultism Police Men Wanted To Arrest Me Coz They Saw Falz Pics On My Phone by Luckymay(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2016
bond007i:

The police officer said "because of the picture I am seeing on your phone" when I insisted that he gives me a valid reason for the arrest
Na WA o.

(1) (Reply)

. / Uyo Chairman Mfon Ben Traditional Marriage Disrupted / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up –danfulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.