Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With This Price Range - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With This Price Range (551 Views)

We Fix All Kinds Of Phone Problem In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Phone Parts / I Need An Importer Of Phone Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With This Price Range by Davijunson: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hy everyone, my long serving Z10 of almost 2yrs got spoilt and since i'm not a fan of phone repairs, i decided its time to get a new phone. i want to work with a phone i can afford.. though i love gadgets, i wouldnt want to go the extra to spend extravagantly on a phone as times are indeed hard right now. I am always on the look out for specific features of phones but the top two things i consider in my kind of phone are the Camera and the battery life... i am a photography freak and l love good pictures.. my budget for a new phone right now is between 30-40k... which brand and model of phone will you advice i go for with the above price and spec... i am presently considering INFINNIX or GIONEE because of the price... though i used to despise TECHNO, with the situation of things right now, i wouldnt mind using one. your advises are needed pls.... tnks. will be reading your comments.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With This Price Range by Sunnymatey(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Check gionee m5 mini
Re: What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With This Price Range by Davijunson: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Check gionee m5 mini
jes checked it out... its cool. but not paticularly impressed with the rear camera. i think it should have been more than 8MP. 4000mAH is good but being in-built is a minus for me.

(1) (Reply)

HP250 LAPTOP For Sale / Money making Social Network APP. / Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale(marshmallow Android 6.01)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.