Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Contacts Of Property Agents,realltors And Brokers In South West Naija - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contacts Of Property Agents,realltors And Brokers In South West Naija (294 Views)

Landowners In Abuja Take IG Of Police To Court For Illegal Seizes Of Property / Things To Look Out For When Dealing With Property Agents / Property Agents In Port Harcourt Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contacts Of Property Agents,realltors And Brokers In South West Naija by Nairahomes2k: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good day, pls I wld appreciate you drop ur contacts so we can build a network of property experts and professionals in south west of Nigeria. This inturn will make location of properties away from our jurisdiction easier. Note legitimate contacts only. God bless us all. Amen

Re: Contacts Of Property Agents,realltors And Brokers In South West Naija by DTRUMPER: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
cool

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW
Re: Contacts Of Property Agents,realltors And Brokers In South West Naija by samueladegbola(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
08025350003; 07032511885
Re: Contacts Of Property Agents,realltors And Brokers In South West Naija by Nairahomes2k: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tnx

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedrooms Flat 3t2 B, Up Flat, Block Of 4 Flat @ Asa Community Estate Sholuyi / I Need To Know / Invest And Own Land In Flourish Garden City Estate With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.