Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Nairalander Claims He Is Of The "MARINE WORLD" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Claims He Is Of The "MARINE WORLD" (468 Views)

Photos: Nigeria Man Claims He Bough A Fake Fish / 32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His / Man Claims He Saw Allah’s Name Inscribed On His Sallah Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Claims He Is Of The "MARINE WORLD" by meetmeonline: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na wah oh! no be small thing...I was almost thrown out of a public vehicle by other passengers when I tried to correct an elderly woman telling her that I was of the "marine world". This woman was talking and talking of people of the marine world when I got uncomfortable and told her "madam, I am of the marine world" and there was utter silence in the vehicle...then I added, "and so is everybody here from"...ahh! a group of "God forbid!" started coming from here and there. I tried everything to convince these Nigerians and all was fruitless...Dear friends, I hope none of you will remove me from his/her list when I say that "WE ARE ALL OF THE MARINE WORLD". The marine (as I understand it) is simply part of earth, a body of water, and beautiful animals living in it, I completely doubt any fact that there is a doorway onto another world that is present in the Atlantic or Pacific, if you swim through all the bottom of these seas, you'll be as good as somewhere within the earth, but please if diving into a portion of the ocean takes you to another world, I'll be so curious to learn...saying there are evil spirits in the waters is as good as saying you have one hiding in a dark room here in the city...SIMPLE!!!. If you don't believe the Atlantic if free from spirits then I don't believe one is not hiding in your septic tank downstairs...In Gen 1:10 God made the marine and not only did he make it, he saw it as good. The only place God (ever) created water is in this realm and whenever you call "marine", you automatically refer to "Earth"...I AM OF THE MARINE WORLD...and if you are not of it too then you are of another realm, YOU MUST BE A SPIRIT!!! grin cheesy wink kiss
Re: A Nairalander Claims He Is Of The "MARINE WORLD" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Your perspective is of the physical while what they are referring to is the spiritual world. Either you believe it or not you are so in the dark.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Claims He Is Of The "MARINE WORLD" by meetmeonline: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fame333:
Your perspective is of the physical while what they are referring to is the spiritual world. Either you believe it or not you are so in the dark.

I think I understand the spirit realm ten times better than you do, but please if you don't understand something the first time you read, re-read again...don't just jump into things without getting context...if you cannot quote me word for word then stay still...I cannot find any "SPIRITUAL" in my write up, (neither did I say the mama used SPIRITUAL) all I contested was the word "MARINE" please take back your spiritual-world tag
Re: A Nairalander Claims He Is Of The "MARINE WORLD" by Syvyd199: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

US Builds Drone Base Near Nigeria; / Help A Nairalander Out - Alexisgist / Governor Wike Blocks DSS Attempt To Arrest Judge In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.