Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Solidstar Dapper In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Dapper In New Photos (620 Views)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Kiss Daniel And His Brotherhood Looking Dapper In Suit In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solidstar Dapper In New Photos by Kenyaspicy: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Achievas Entertainment signee Solidstar has just released new photos of himself; appearing dapper in a vintage shirt, blazer, sweatshirt adorned with flashy gold necklaces and rings. The ‘Wait Refix’ singer took to his Instagram page to share the new pictures accompanied with different captions.
One caption read;

“As my beautiful fans patiently wait for my album ‘WEED’, I am proud to announce the album is in its finishing stages. I really can’t wait for y’all to feel this amazing body of work I’ve dedicated all my time and creativity to! I’ve put in so much work and I’m confident to say it’d be hard for any other album to surpass ‘WEED’ in 2016. We are taking over!”

Solidstar revealed details to the album some months back – explaining ‘WEED’ is actually an acronym representing the phrase “Witness Everything Exceptionally Different”.

‘WEED’ is expected to drop sometime in October and is rumoured to feature some of the biggest names in the music industry.
Re: Solidstar Dapper In New Photos by arosunshine(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Solidstar Dapper In New Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
ohhh pinshur da

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 4 Reasons Why African Men Are Crazy For Women With Big Assets / JAYWON And SOLIDSTAR Live In Ibadan / What Fans Are Saying About This Halima Abubakar Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.