Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention (485 Views)

Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now / Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! / New Organ Discovered Inside Human Body By Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention by Topsy0426(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
How to find solution for a
prolonged private organ itching
and weak erection.

I would take the questions one
after the other

Itching in the genital region can result from irritation, allergy, inflammation, infection or cancer.
Irritation can occur as a result of
exposure to chemicals in soaps,
feminine hygiene products,
perfumes, lubricants, douches, and
creams. Similar chemicals can also
cause allergies in some people, as
can latex. In the case of irritation and
allergy, avoiding exposure to the
irritant or allergen may be all that is
needed for the itching to resolve.
This is teamed as genital warts

What are genital warts?

1. Genital warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).

2. Genital warts affect both women and men, but women are more vulnerable to
complications.

3. Genital warts can be treated, but they can come back unless the underlying infection is also treated.

Please note that this post no longer exist on the website it was first posted.

Please refer to >> http://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/what-you-must-understand-about-discipline.html. Thank You.
Re: Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention by Durbaubal682: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention by Topsy0426(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fine and you?
www.fortizolight.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Rid Of My Fatty Face (video) / Crazy Bulk best supplement reviews / Revealed: Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Their Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.