Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

You Need To Secure Your Online Business (website) Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need To Secure Your Online Business (website) Now (308 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank / How To Secure Your Digital Banking Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Secure Your Online Business (website) Now by ringohostdotcom: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hey

I'm Sam Kelechi from https://ringohost.com, a Web based company currently in Nigeria. Our services cover from Web hosting, domain registration, website design, secure socket layer (ssl). (also we have some Private services like ddos, site optimization)

MY BUSINESS (website) NEED ONLINE SECURITY.
In our today world many businesses now have a Web present (website) to serve the outside world. But do you know that a lot of companies and organisations are closing their website just because customers information are sold from them on their website which results to lost of customers trust.

Please don't get scared

A perfect way to protect your customers information (not 100%) is in town. We call is secure socket layer (ssl).

What's ssl?

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.

Why do I need SSL Certificate
on My website

More and more online shoppers today think about online security and protection of sensitive information submitted on their websites. With SSL Certificate all sensitive data like credit card numbers or personal information are secured with 256 bit encryption. We sale most trusted SSL brands

OK now head to https://ringohost.com/ssl.html

To order for your own certificate

Don’t know which ssl to buy for your website?
Read our FAQ via the above link.

Feel free to ask me anything (ssl) you are not clear

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Business Fail / Please,help With Ideas / Unverified Naija Adsense Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.