Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos (17438 Views)

'This Is My First Time'; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.Photo / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo / Italian Kidnapper Arrested At Ogbe-Isoko In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by jodavid(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Glossyclick:
When he was apprehended, he told a mob who was set to lynch him that he takes to kidnapping because of the harsh economic condition.
They promised 3 million jobs. I don't really blame him..
This should be a lesson for 2019 elections..don't keep this clueless govt. in power,, otherwise you may do worse than this man.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shizzle11(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2016
freesinzu:

This early morning and you have started with your regular rubbish
Is it because he is ABOBAKU, your afonja brother?

Anyway I blame you and buhari grin
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Araoluwa005(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
I no tell una. Na them...Jagede Shokoya people. They can hide his name as they wish but we all know he looks like an afonja.
just look at his flat head
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by gulfer: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2016
goshen26:
He must be from 5% election, 95% of crime tribe...
Right bro, that head looks flat grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by freesinzu(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2016
shizzle11:

And you would think you had a good night sleep sad
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by hesilo(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Am I d only person noticing dt names of ndi ofe manu(Afonjas) who comitted crimes nd caught mostly re omitted. Isiorite we stil knw dem.
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by bigblackbooty(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2016
herzern:

This your new-found madness qat to be addressed before it escalates into somethinq else.... Hahahahahahaha can't stop laughing

TO THE TOPIC...

With 250k...the quy will be released!....

No be NPF??...

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Glossyclick(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Ppl get mind oooo.
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by missKiffy(f): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2016
A lot of people just use the harsh economy as an excuse to commit crime
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Omonigeriarere: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
I no tell una. Na them...Jagede Shokoya people. They can hide his name as they wish but we all know he looks like an afonja.

By mere looking at his flat heads, you know that his identity belongs to Osu's kindred tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shukuokukobambl: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
kaen1317:
Name name name Came to check name. Anyway by the way he's looking he's a Lagos Afonja man
shizzle11:

See the ugu hawkers celebrating not knowing it's one of their 'hardworking' blodas chased to Lagos by excruciating poverty in their land cheesy cheesy

The suspect, Charles Ibeleme, was accosted at Olowo Street by residents.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/residents-foil-kidnap-attempt-lagos-apprehend-suspect/

Oya make i join una laugh abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shukuokukobambl: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

By mere looking at his flat heads, you know that his identity belongs to Osu's kindred tongue tongue tongue

You're very correct jare eyan pataki cheesy

See the OSU name. Imagine an OSU leaving his poverty stricken enclave to come add to our problems in the SW. Why can't they just mind their place nitori olorun? cheesy

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/residents-foil-kidnap-attempt-lagos-apprehend-suspect/

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shukuokukobambl: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2016
hesilo:
Am I d only person noticing dt names of ndi ofe manu(Afonjas) who comitted crimes nd caught mostly re omitted. Isiorite we stil knw dem.

It's actually ndi oshi, ndi indonesia and ndi OSU cheesy cheesy

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by TerrorSquad147: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
lol
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shellman: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2016
kaen1317:
Name name name Came to check name. Anyway by the way he's looking he's a Lagos Afonja man
Whether he's an Afonja man or not, even if he's twinned with me, after thorough investigation, JUSTICE must not only done, IT must must be seen to be done Simple!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by TerrorSquad147: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2016
If I say A you say FO another person say NJA Omo na you sabi lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by fellom(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2016
we the mushines people are not militant just irritated to crime! we do the needful
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shukuokukobambl: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
If I say A you say FO another person say NJA Omo na you sabi lipsrsealed

yes o, see the name of the criminal. The suspect, Charles Ibeleme, was accosted at Olowo Street by residents.

is he OSU or Afonja? which people dey bear that name? ndi akpu or ndi ofe? whenever you find out, come and join me to laugh cheesy

Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Cletus77(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2016
mmmmmm liars who dis one fit kidnap?
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by cindyrocks(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
He's my afonja neighbour. You know him too?
Emeka71:
You seem to know him?
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shukuokukobambl: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
cindyrocks:
cindyrocks:
Is that not Babajide?

Just negodu this agadi nwanyi!! Why are you lying? why do ugu hawkers lie like this? cheesy

He's your neighbour you say? so you also stay in the same face me i face you apartment? cheesy

Lie lie girl, see his name from the news report The suspect, Charles Ibeleme, was accosted at Olowo Street by residents.

You go tell me say you don't know say na OSU ugu hawker dey bear that name? angry
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Akinaukwa: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
His two arms should be amputated asap.
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by cindyrocks(f): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gutter language is spoken by the likes of you.

You need to be refined.

shukuokukobambl:

Just negodu this agadi nwanyi!! Why are you lying? why do ugu hawkers lie like this? cheesy

He's your neighbour you say? so you also stay in the same face me i face you apartment? cheesy

Lie lie girl, see his name from the news report The suspect, Charles Ibeleme, was accosted at Olowo Street by residents.

You go tell me say you don't know say na OSU ugu hawker dey bear that name? angry
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Emo101(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupid Nigger.......BUT WAIT OOO SHEY NA ONLY HIM WAKA COME?
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
cindyrocks:
No way.
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shukuokukobambi: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2016
cindyrocks:
Gutter language is spoken by the likes of you.

You need to be refined.

shatap there you this hypocrite angry

[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/4d924225db.gif[/img]

What refinement are you talking about when you join your peers in the gutters tagging someone you don't know as afonja? What is refined about that? you speak like a low life and of course you belong in the gutters and will be treated as such angry
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by Eyibeauty: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by cindyrocks(f): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Keep addressing yourself
shukuokukobambi:

shatap there you this hypocrite angry

[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/4d924225db.gif[/img]

What refinement are you talking about when you join your peers in the gutters tagging someone you don't know as afonja? What is refined about that? you speak like a low life and of course you belong in the gutters and will be treated as such angry
Re: Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos by shukuokukobambi: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands 65-year-old Father For Raping Own Daughter / IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / Saudi-Bound Businesswoman Ingests 80 Pellets Of Cocaine To Pay For IVF Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.