Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal (1462 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real / Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by Garetti(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Petite Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, says her future husband should be one that can stand up for her and give her freedom in all ramification.
The curvy actress insisted she was desperately in need of a husband like American rapper, Kanye West.

Envisaging her future, the thespian noted that she wanted what Kanye and his reality television star wife, Kim Kardashian, has.

Moyo shared her wishes and thoughts on her Inatagram page @moyolawalofficial and captioned it #Kimye!

She wrote: “#kimye . …Uuum so where can I get me …my own kanye!

“A man who stands up for his wife and let’s the world know he adores her despite his eeem thug abi macho reputation….

“A man confident enough to let his wife be herself (yes…even retweeting her Unclad pictures ) ( because he knows she will never cheat…). ..and always ready to help her in public( I don’t care how they live inside their home ..

“But I think they are happy or if they are staging it for us ( I sha like )….

“A man that understands that even thou he is the head of the house, its okay to let the woman shine ( he always stands behind ,even for interviews..well most times)……

“Let me see some obvious things that maybe I can start to do …to get my own kanye…. Eeeem sextape (No..)….. Eeeem Getting Unclad ( Uuum yes )….. Eeeem surgery ( No…am an Oliver twist before I end up looking like a blowup doll) ….. Eeeem constant red carpet appearances( bank work but I can try) … Eeeem makeup always on fleek (hard oooh but I can try ,it should sha not age me ) …. Eeeem always dressed up( haaaa bank work…

“I like my hobo look … Eeeeem two failed marriages ( haaa ) …………… Men …. My own Kanye,u know this is not Hollywood, so eeem things don’t have to get too extreme before you find me .. yeah,” the bulgy-eyed thespian added.

Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
i cant believe this is coming from a Nigerian, or was she given another person's brain?
Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by divinehand2003(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Shuooooooooooo

Yeye dey smell really bad

1 Like

Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by soberdrunk(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
NO PROBLEM!!! AS LONG AS YOUR PAPA NOR GO COLLECT 1 KOBO FOR UR HEAD AND HE GO STILL SPONSOR THE WEDDING AND HONEYMOON, IF YOU LIKE SHARE UR NUDE VIDEOS angry sad
Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by Nightie(f): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Uhmmm, is she alright? undecided
Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by AntiWailer: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oloshi.
Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
see her mouth
Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
If she go even see the husband at all marry, yeye tin sad
Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by buchilino(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
U CAN'T EAT UR CAKE N HAVE IT. U WANT AN AFRICAN HUSBAND DAT WILL GIVE U FREEDOM 2 GO NAKED IN PUBLIC, DATS IF IT'S AN AFRICAN HUSBAND UR LOOKING 4.
Re: I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal by santos876(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am not suprised at all......

No be dis bitch way dey always like act like olosho for film.........u no see her mouth

(1) (Reply)

P-square Peter Okoye Son Playing Football Like Okocha Spotted No 10(pics,video) / ' The Wedding Party' Movie Rakes In Over 100 Million Naira In 6 Days [PICS] / Meet Nigerian Entertainers That Like Kissing Dolphins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.