Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

AC Milan To Take Fabregas On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AC Milan To Take Fabregas On Loan (651 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AC Milan To Take Fabregas On Loan by FTScores: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
According to The Guardian, Cesc Fabregas will be loaned to Milan in January for €3m with a buy-out clause which allows Milan exercise an option to sign him permanently.

Fabregas, has lost his place in Chelsea's starting XI as new coach, Antonio Conte does not consider him part of his long term project. Despite an interest from Serie A rivals, Juventus, it was said that Milan have already reached a verbal agreement to loan the midfielder in January 2017.

Fabregas has appeared twice for Chelsea in the premier League this season.

In other related news, Thiago Silva’s contract talks with Paris Saint-Germain broke down and rumors have it that the Brazilian defender may return to Milan in 2017.

Source: http://fulltimescores.net/2016/09/14/milan-take-fabregas-loan-may-re-sign-tiago-silva/

The iconic defender who departed along with Zlatan Ibrahimovic in 2012 once told Sky Sport Italia that he hopes to Follow kaka's footsteps by returning to Milan someday.

"I hope to follow Kaka's footsteps by one day, even if not right now, coming back to Milan" - Thiago Silva

It appears the day may no longer be too far away as his negotiations for a renewal have reportedly hit problems. Brazilian media, UOL, claims Milan are interested in bringing Thiago Silva back to San Siro after his €42m sale years ago was made in other to balance the "books".

Milan have a number of talented defenders in their ranks but are looking for an experienced player such as Thiago Silva to play 'teacher' to the young and inexperienced ones such as Romagnoli.

Re: AC Milan To Take Fabregas On Loan by onedayatime(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
and so? His leaving does nothing to me. If he likes, make he go Zambia. All I know say gooners for life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Players Who Could Break The Transfer Record If They Make Move / 5 Star Victor Moses Demolishes Algeria: Eagles Win 3-1 / Twmtj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.