Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. (1457 Views)

Quick Sales!!!,(lucky Buyers)...all sold out! / **## Samsung Note 3 For Quick Sales ()**## / Blackberry Q10, Z10 And Iphone 5c For Quick Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello peeps... The following Electronics are about to be disposed & thus avaialble for quick sales:

*Samsung 40" LED & 3D Series 6 (with never used 3D specs)TV UA40F6100AR Model- 90k.

Specifications:

Full HD 1920 x 1080p ResolutionClear Motion Rate 200Hz: Motion Clarity ‘Effects’ of 200 frames per secondConnectShare™ Movie: Instant playback of Video, Music and Photo files

True 3D experience in a whole new light:

The Samsung LED TVs have created an entirely new and immersive viewing experience when it comes to home entertainment. With the latest 3D imaging technology, you will be completely immersed in a new world of TV viewing reality.

Discover a new reality in Full HD:

Enjoy a greater level of home entertainment realism than ever before. Thanks to a resolution twice as high as standard HD TVs, your Samsung Smart TV delivers a breathtaking viewing experience that takes you beyond the screen into a world of total immersion. When you’ve seen the rich and vivid texture of Full HD images, your favourite TV programs and movies will never be the same again. Discover reality with a full high definition experience.

Watch Sports in the best way there is:

With the Samsung TV, you can watch sports not only at your convenience but also in the best way there is. The Sports Mode allows you to incorporate fantastic features and a shortcut to activate them all at once. Enhance picture and sound for your benefit, and watch every hit and goal with super clarity. The sound quality ensures that the atmosphere in your living room is as electric as in the stadium.

Filtering noise for added TV viewing pleaser:

Experience crystal-clear programming from your TV with Samsung’s Clean View. By applying Clean View’s auto noise-removal technology, it removes digital and analog noise that is seen on the screen. The Analog Noise Filter enhances the picture quality by deleting visual noise from both air and cable sources. Sit back, relax and watch TV with the best clarity.

More vibrant colours for better imagesUsing an advanced picture quality improvement algorithm, Samsung’s Wide Colour Enhancer Plus drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details. Now see colours as they were meant to be seen with Wide Colour Enhancer Plus.

Watch movies from your USB:

With ConnectShare Movie, simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music. Now, you can experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room on your TV.

Check this link for an idea of the picture quality:

http://www.samsung.com/my/consumer/tv-av/tv/hd/UA40F6100ARXXM

*LG Refridgerator Medium size LG Ref151 model- 48k.

*Binatone 2.5Kva generator BG-3600E with Battery & key starter intact(Powers the Fridge, Tv, 3d home theatre, DSTV, Laptop and a 1.5hp A.C inclusive with my bulbs ipad and laptop)- 63k.

*SUMEC gasoline generator SPG1200- 15k.

*1 S.D &1H.D DSTV decoder with dishes, remotes, cords all intact- 30k.

Location- Abuja.

All Electronics are in perferct working condition and can be tested before payment is made.
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Etinosajay(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
What of the home theatre?
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by kaybobo200: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
your contact no pls
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Etinosajay:
What of the home theatre?

The home theatre has been sold...
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
kaybobo200:
your contact no pls

Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank you oh Mr dragnet for returning my post... cheesy
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Good morning everyone... still very much available.

Wishing you a good day today!
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Still available...and very much reliable.
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Morning people... I greet una oh.....

The gadgets are still up for grabs!
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello peeps...

These electronics are lying fallow in ma crib.

Please come clear them cos i need to travel.

Thanx!
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Need the small gen set, but I am in lagos
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by otabuko(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
I need the laptop.... What's the model and specifications...
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
otabuko:
I need the laptop.... What's the model and specifications...

The laptop has been sold... That's why it wasn't put up here for sales.
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
Need the small gen set, but I am in lagos

Hmmm... That proves some difficulty i must say...
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
drlawizle:

Hmmm... That proves some difficulty i must say...
you re right
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Still available.....
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Still very much available.
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by puregrace(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Can d picture of the generator be uploaded?
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
puregrace:
Can d picture of the generator be uploaded?

I'm currently not in my base right now but i can post a pix of the exact type from Konga/Jumia.

Presently in Lagos right now.
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Get in right now before i change my mind....

2morow might be too late.... Only wanna sell cos I'm presently cash strapped and my condition will change by the 31st...... Get it now or never cos I'm not really keen on selling!

Cheers!
Re: Following Electronics Available For Quick Sales. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Still very much available...

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 4th Generation I5 6gram 500hd Mint Condition... / Kpntunnel Rev VPN 2018 – New Config / Extremely Mint Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus With Box And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.