Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Best Naija Web Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Naija Web Hosting Company (421 Views)

TRENDING Web Hosting Company With Free Website Builder, Free HTTPS ,100% Uptime / Hostspaceng - Reliable And Affordable Hosting Company / Best Naija Online Payment Processor For Ecommerce Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Naija Web Hosting Company by dissman: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
It been frustrating trying to get a foreign host due to inability to pay with my debit visa card, please do you knw other forms of payment or best web hosting company here in nigeria, reviews bou them av been a great worry to join any
Re: Best Naija Web Hosting Company by Donald3d(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
dissman:
It been frustrating trying to get a foreign host due to inability to pay with my debit visa card, please do you knw other forms of payment or best web hosting company here in nigeria, reviews bou them av been a great worry to join any
There are reliable Nigerian hosts,i use one of them would you like to use my referral link?, i could also help u pay for the foreign one if you are having issues.
Re: Best Naija Web Hosting Company by dissman: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Donald3d:
There are reliable Nigerian hosts,i use one of them would you like to use my referral link?, i could also help u pay for the foreign one if you are having issues.
Ur suggestion is highly welcome, whaz d contact?
Re: Best Naija Web Hosting Company by Donald3d(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
dissman:

Ur suggestion is highly welcome, whaz d contact?

You mean my contact? its in my signature, but let me put it here again 08182346055. i am on whatsapp
Re: Best Naija Web Hosting Company by pinkyz: 5:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello, please I need a website for my company... I want to create a website site for my private shipping and courier company... Where my customers can be able to track there items/package that is been shipped

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting Companies You Should Try / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... / If You Are A Blogger/webmaster Or Site Owner This's For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.