Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) (1653 Views)

Toyin Lawani Calls Her Former BFF, Bobrisky A Riff-raff! / 6 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — (PICS) / Let's Pray To God To Grant Bobrisky A Quick Recovery - Blogger, Tolu Owoeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) by haykayjay(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
There has been alot going on in the media of recent, alot has been said about the Cross Dresser called Bobrisky who made his fame as result of the way he dresses like a female. In a world system like this where youths are quick to pick habits from people such as celebrities, alot of responsibility has to be placed on such celebrities because of the people looking up to them.

Bobrisky known for his female dress style has gone along way in selling out his way of dressing to some youths.

Now we have youths who can come out proudly online to post there feminine looking pictures on social media claiming not to send anyone.

One who wonder where all this began from, even the White men that brought civilization to Nigeria hasn't done up to this. Where has it been heard that a Male will come out with make-up such as eye shadow, lipstick, eye pencil and to top it all put on female clothings and think it's normal.

We don't need anyone to tell us Bobrisky is Gay, and the Nigeria Constitution is against such practice. What amaze me most is the way we accept such an act, we see people having alot of followers on the social media page.

May God save our generation, I wonder the legacy we are trying to set for the upcoming generation. Bobrisky deserves to be Cautioned.

See below to see people who have started following his lifestyle:

Re: Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) by Fidelismaria: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016

o my f**kin god
warris dis
d last pics looks lyk a character from a DC comic
sick individual
Re: Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) by haykayjay(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fidelismaria:

o my f**kin god
warris dis
d last pics looks lyk a character from a DC comic
sick individual
That's Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) by Fidelismaria: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
haykayjay:

That's Bobrisky

my first tyme of hearing of him
Re: Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) by goldbim(f): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Whatonly a youth that's hopeless that'll decide to be like Bobrisky..Bobrisky himself is a confused fellow..today he claims to be gay, 2mrw, straight.. lipsrsealed.
Re: Bobrisky A Bad Influence To Our Youths. (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Everybody to their madness. I'm all for self expression so far it doesn't hurt anyone else. Nobody sees him as a role model apart from others like him. Having him around adds spice to our existence because normal is boring.

(1) (Reply)

"Thought You Were Dating Ycee": Fans Go Gaga As Simi Hugs Falz Passionately / Man Puts Ex-girlfriend For Sale At OLX / Cardi B Breaks Up With Offset Migos After Collecting $1million In Gift From Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.