Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos (910 Views)

300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by lobito94(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
The Reader who sent in these photos narrated that the incident happened on the 12th of September, 2016. Narrating what happened, the reader said it took place in a residential building in Abuja.

"Residents heard a sound coming from their living room. They ran to the place and found a bullet that had pierced the ceiling. Fortunately, no one was in the sitting room at the time it happened. Although the children that often play in there were home, they were thankfully with their nanny in another part of the house. Anything could have happened, but we thank God for his protection.
This is really scary and weird as the bullet obviously must have been shot from someone above the roof considering the force.
However, nobody heard any gun shot. If this was a military drone or whatsoever we urge them to be more careful, and we also urge the government to look into this. This could have been anyone's house, if not for God what would we have been saying now? May God keep us all, God bless Nigeria."

See More Photos at: http://www.naijanewsmill.com/2016/09/how-stray-bullets-pierced-ceiling-of.html

Re: How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wonders

Thank God for his family
Re: How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by donziller(m): 1:04am On Sep 15, 2016
No gun sound, humm! I comment my reserve.....
Re: How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by vchykp(m): 1:44am On Sep 15, 2016
why do i find it difficult to believe bloggers?
Re: How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by sarrki(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
All this I never chop bloggers sef

Una Wan turn naija to Bollywood ney ?
Re: How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by lobito94(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:
All this I never chop bloggers sef

Una Wan turn naija to Bollywood ney ?

Lol, are you one?
Re: How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2016
lobito94:

Lol, are you one?
I know be one ooo
Re: How Stray Bullets Pierced Ceiling Of A Residential House In Abuja - Photos by lobito94(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:
I know be one ooo

Then, leave Trash for Lawma

(1) (Reply)

Are You All Ready To Die, School Bus Driver Asked Pupils Before Crash / 6 Cases Of Wrongful Arrests That Will Blow Your Mind / Twitter User Shares Story Of Woman Who Identified Her Kidnapper In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.