Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) (1922 Views)

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State / Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by tnewsr: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2016
On Tuesday, when local villagers were collecting shells on the beach, they found an injured, beached dolphin. The 2-meter-long dolphin was shouting and its tail swayed when it was found. Local marine authorities were notified to come to help the dolphin. With the help of the villagers from China’s Fujian province, they finally sent the dolphin back into the ocean.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1431/how-villagers-help-a-stranded-dolphin-back-into-the-ocean-ph

Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by tnewsr: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by Fidelismaria: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2016
good for it

if na naija na to chop am remain

1 Like

Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by yanabasee(m): 1:28am On Sep 15, 2016
The dolphin is quite lucky... If it was Nigeria... The story would've been different...
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by MDsambo: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by Davash222(m): 1:47am On Sep 15, 2016
Fidelismaria:
good for it

if na naija na to chop am remain
Before nko. Jesus no feed people with fish and Bread For Bible
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 1:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Davash222:

Before nko. Jesus no feed people with fish and Bread For Bible
Bro, why you dey like this naw??

Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 15, 2016
no be for naija dem go chop am use am do pepper soup!!!

When i say the topic i was confused.. Until i open it and saw white people.. I just hissed..
Meanwhile lalasticlala is on his bed sleeping dreaming aloud
lalasticlala: ''hmmm! Ishilovu gimme hug-u''. Turning from side to side.

Roommate:[with anger] lala you dey disturb my sleep na.

lalasticlala: muttering; ''i am planning to buy you a camry 2016 model'' [ishilove smiles and hugs lala]<still dreaming>

Roommate: spanks lala's mouth/cheek has he points his lips[lala's lips] to him; ''guy wetin dey do you na?''

lalasticlala: furious; ''ahn ahn!, see how you slap me, you just spoil person sweet dream.. I no even mind the slap but na the kiss wey i don dey practice you spoil, wetin dey do you self? ''

1 Like

Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Poor creature, wish it quick recovery.
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by todaynewsreview: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2016
royalvalentine19:
no be for naija dem go chop am use am do pepper soup!!!

When i say the topic i was confused.. Until i open it and saw white people.. I just hissed..
Meanwhile lalasticlala is on his bed sleeping dreaming aloud
lalasticlala: ''hmmm! Ishilovu gimme hug-u''. Turning from side to side.

Roommate:[with anger] lala you dey disturb my sleep na.

lalasticlala: muttering; ''i am planning to buy you a camry 2016 model'' [ishilove smiles and hugs lala]<still dreaming>

Roommate: spanks lala's mouth/cheek has he points his lips[lala's lips] to him; ''guy wetin dey do you na?''

lalasticlala: furious; ''ahn ahn!, see how you slap me, you just spoil person sweet dream.. I no even mind the slap but na the kiss wey i don dey practice you spoil, wetin dey do you self? ''
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by MrBLING(m): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2016
If na naija, dolphin pepper soup don arrange
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 15, 2016
I trust my 9ja people cheesy cheesy.
Na fish pepper soup straight with origin, guider and alomo. Me too self won't miss it cool
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:44am On Sep 15, 2016
before i click the story i knew it wont be Nigeria and i wasn't disappointed.
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by RobinHez(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2016
while the page was loading, I was already thanking GOD for giving the good people of Nigeria a change of heart, only for me to see some Chinese men... embarassed

*modified*

this is in sharp contrast to the dolphin that mistakenly swimmed to Delta state.
https://www.nairaland.com/3208019/look-dolphin-caught-killed-delta
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by todaynewsreview: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2016
RobinHez:
while the page was loading, I was already thanking GOD for giving the good people of Nigeria a change of heart, only for me to see some Chinese men... embarassed

*modified*

this is in sharp contrast to the dolphin that mistakenly swimmed to Delta state.
https://www.nairaland.com/3208019/look-dolphin-caught-killed-delta

naija don't respect animal right oh
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by tnewsr: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
HateU2:
I trust my 9ja people cheesy cheesy.
Na fish pepper soup straight with origin, guider and alomo. Me too self won't miss it cool
grin grin
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by kabillion(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lucky fish u no mistake land 4 naija shores, na axing, cutlassing, knifing, boiling, chewing n shitting things 4 end u
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by todaynewsreview: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
tnewsr:
On Tuesday, when local villagers were collecting shells on the beach, they found an injured, beached dolphin. The 2-meter-long dolphin was shouting and its tail swayed when it was found. Local marine authorities were notified to come to help the dolphin. With the help of the villagers from China’s Fujian province, they finally sent the dolphin back into the ocean.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1431/how-villagers-help-a-stranded-dolphin-back-into-the-ocean-ph

Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by tnewsr: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by johnemeka(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2016
This is really good work...
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by todaynewsreview: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
johnemeka:
This is really good work...
Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by todaynewsreview: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
tnewsr:

Re: How Villagers Help A Stranded Dolphin Back Into The Ocean (photos) by Chrissammy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
The destiny of the dolphin is bright because of where it find it self. If the place would have been nigeria dat would have been the end of the road for the dolphin. God still has a plan for it, that's why you can never find a dolphin in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

10 Mysterious Things Science Can't Explain / Top 10 Russian Military Technologies Even The West Are Scared Of / Project P.U.M.A!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.