Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob (19179 Views)

Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) / Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by kaen1317: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Better take me to police station, Mobil barracks high court, supreme court. This jungle court no get part 2. No adjournment of case, no detention...na immediate judgement and execution
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by aysnoopy(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2016
jungle justice with no time abeg
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Baroba(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Tazmode:
Good thing they weren't lynched

Honestly, these guys are lucky, those Aba boys must have been in a good mood.Aba is one place you don't want to be caught stealing..

1 Like

Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Flexherbal(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Crime does not pay.
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Why are they treating Nnamdi kalu's brothers like this.
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Neddstark: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Small telecoms mast, see as blood full everywhere. If na real armed robbers, this will be a gory sight. Aba aint smilling.
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Redman36(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
and who is that guy wit the gun.?.
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by cyrilamx(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Those guys are so many pple's G-wagon boyfriends. wink wink wink
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by nnokwa042(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:

I concur , but let's not give them a reason to cum all over nairaland today with thier semen of hate with the genes of bigotry they carry

Since they've gone as far as threatening Buhari, I know Thier case is sorry
afonja warriors the only tribe in the south colonized by usman danfo dio. He convert them to islam with koboko anyways since oladipo diya and adisa cried to mustapha i dont take any afonja serious again

1 Like

Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by spokesman3k(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Seems u have forgotten that the site is been managed by an agent, consequently it often leads to termination of appointment and de likes. Thiefing is bad nd must not be encourage.
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by dermmy(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Na dem no allow me enjoy my Glo browsing sad
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Rocketicon(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Elderly Men without shame! Dats gud 4 them!! Jobless fools
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by originalKsp(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Only a poor thief gets the treatment...the big political thieves get responses like,"it is Witch hunting", "Our son",

If people can start treating our political thieves like this...they will be afraid of looting...but how can that happen in a divided country....Wow!, these politicians are wisw oooo, see how they use divide and conquer tactic to turn Nigeria into a Money Looting Machine
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Cletus77(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2016
the igbos love to take the laws into their hands! Look at how brutal they are,even to their own brethrens.... They don't deserve biafra!
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by obyrich(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry I dont support stealing but when you steal from a company like MTN that robs people blind everyday then you are a hero in my books angry angry angry
I wish you knew the implication of what you just said. First of all the batteries don't belong to MTN. Have you heard of I.H.S Or INT?

Secondly, the people that bear the brunt of their activities are the poor site security men who will have to forfeit their salaries when there is a theft incident. I have had to intercede personally for quite many of them.

Thirdly, their actions contribute to the poor MTN network availability which most of you complain about.

Much as I don't subscribe to jungle justice, I strongly detest these guys. These guys rob with guns. The come to site, tie the security man up the way you see them tied up. Steal their phones and sometimes beat them up. I.mean people whose salary is just N9,800!
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by soberdrunk(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
obyrich:
I wish you knew the implication of what you just said. First of all the batteries don't belong to MTN. Have you heard of I.H.S Or INT?

Secondly, the people that bear the brunt of their activities are the poor site security men who will have to forfeit their salaries when there is a theft incident. I have had to intercede personally for quite many of them.

Thirdly, their actions contribute to the poor MTN network availability which most of you complain about.

Much as I don't subscribe to jungle justice, I strongly detest these guys. These guys rob with guns. The come to site, tie the security man up the way you see them tied up. Steal their phones and sometimes beat them up. I.mean people whose salary is just N9,800!

Apologies! It is not my intention to speak out of term, its my resentment for MTNs continous stealing from customers.
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by HMZi: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
I still feel jungle justice is barbaric...as a people who claim to be wise,let us be wise....
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Akinaukwa: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
I strongly advocate amputation of their arms. Throughout their lifetime they cant even see one naira to pick up.
Re: Telecommunication Mast Batteries Thieves In Aba Brutally Beaten By Angry Mob by Analyst2: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Everyday for the thief...one day for the owner.... Nemesis... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 2 Ekiti Monarchs, Elesun Of Esun & Olumojo Of Imojo / Video Of Abule Egba Fire Outbreak An Oil Spillage Caused The Outbreak / Hoodlums Torment Lagos Communities, Residents Seek Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.