Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) (1021 Views)

List Of Haulage Companies In Nigeria / Need The Services Of Haulage Transport Company / Challenges And Prospects Of Haulage/ Trucking Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 3:02am On Sep 15, 2016
These are the Trailers am expecting within the next few weeks, 15 pieces to be precise and I need to seek professional advise on how best to use them so that I can achieve a minimum of #1.8 Million on each of them monthly.

*DESCRIPTION*
2011 MACK CXU613 Truck.
Top Grade Used (TGU) converted for export markets. Day Cab, Mack MP7 engine 395HP, Fuller 10 speed AMT transmission, 12K lbs front axle, 40K lbs rear axle, dual fuel tanks, A/C and
New tri axle bulk haul trailer; mechanical suspension, 4 foot side walls.

I have very strong reasons for this.

Pls its your honest contributions I want also criticism is not allowed.

God bless our hustles!

Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by kayjasper(f): 4:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:
These are the Trailers am expecting within the next few weeks, 15 pieces to be precise and I need to seek professional advise on how best to use them so that I can achieve a minimum of #1.8 Million on each of them monthly.
*DESCRIPTION*
2011 MACK CXU613 Truck.
Top Grade Used (TGU) converted for export markets. Day Cab, Mack MP7 engine 395HP, Fuller 10 speed AMT transmission, 12K lbs front axle, 40K lbs rear axle, dual fuel tanks, A/C and
God bless our hustles!

You should have consulted widely before going ahead to buy them in the first place.

Still not a bad idea of truck heads... Strong and durable for heavy hauling.

I have a different idea of truck types though, that can bring in 1.2m naira monthly with less risks.

Feel free to Pm me so I can give u one or two leads.

Cheers.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 5:19am On Sep 15, 2016
kayjasper:

You should have consulted widely before going ahead to buy them in the first place.

Still not a bad idea of truck heads... Strong and durable for heavy hauling.

I have a different idea of truck types though, that can bring in 1.2m naira monthly with less risks.

Feel free to Pm me so I can give u one or two leads.

Cheers.

Thanks for your contribution. Kindly drop a means of contacting you.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by kayjasper(f): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:

Thanks for your contribution. Kindly drop a means of contacting you.

Send me a pm on Nairaland. Will reply you.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2016
kayjasper:

Send me a pm on Nairaland. Will reply you.
Done.

But is NL pm still working? Because everytime its on default and one can't send any customizable message. Or am I the only one experiencing this and what's the possible way out?
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Zdoh(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Very interesting,you can contact petrol and diesel dealers and am sure some will be very glad to do business with you...i also think there's a thread where there are always demand for truck head here.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Zdoh:
Very interesting,you can contact petrol and diesel dealers and am sure some will be very glad to do business with you...i also think there's a thread where there are always demand for truck head here.
Thanks.

Pls if there's such thread here kindly help with the link.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
.....And also I have been receiving some offers before now but none has gone above #1.5 Million. In other for me to meet up with some obligations I need and will appreciate any info on how I can generate above #1.8 Million monthly.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Zdoh(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:

Thanks.

Pls if there's such thread here kindly help with the link.
My phone can't just do that right now but you can google "truck head needed on nairaland".I'm also in Lagos and have connection with some truck driver at apapa let me know if there's way i can work with you sir.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Zdoh:
My phone can't just do that right now but you can google "truck head needed on nairaland".I'm also in Lagos and have connection with some truck driver at apapa let me know if there's way i can work with you sir.

We can work together if that target can be met with you in apapa.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Zdoh(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:

We can work together if that target can be met with you in apapa.
Surely sir.Your contact sir?
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Zdoh:
Surely sir.Your contact sir.

Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Zdoh(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:

Alright i will get in touch.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by kayjasper(f): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:

Done.

But is NL pm still working? Because everytime its on default and one can't send any customizable message. Or am I the only one experiencing this and what's the possible way out?

Seen.

It works.. The person has to approve you first before u can send any direct messages.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2016
kayjasper:

Seen.

It works.. The person has to approve you first before u can send any direct messages.

And have you approved my request?
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Mboi2: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:

*DESCRIPTION*
2011 MACK CXU613 Truck.

God bless our hustles!
Let's be realistic here. I don't think there is any venture with each of these trucks that can fetch you N1.8m monthly.
If anybody knows what can fetch you such amount with the truck monthly, let the person throw it open here. Why are they asking you to contact them privately?

1 Like

Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mboi2:

Let's be realistic here. I don't think there is any venture with each of these trucks that can fetch you N1.8m monthly.
If anybody knows what can fetch you such amount with the truck monthly, let the person throw it open here. Why are they asking you to contact them privately?

They've all seen this?
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by kayjasper(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dejiih001:

And have you approved my request?

Replied you already.. You should have seen the mail by now.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Dejiih001(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2016
kayjasper:

Replied you already.. You should have seen the mail by now.
Its still the same. I haven't gotten any of your reply.
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by kayjasper(f): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Dejiih001:

Its still the same. I haven't gotten any of your reply.

Your email has issues then. undecided
Re: HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) by Phony200(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Mboi2:

If that sort of payout is feasible, there are very many people that would be willing to subscribe.

(1) (Reply)

See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) / 10 Trucks Needed For Hire/contract / Re - Scam Alert!!! (JUDE IBRO) - Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.