Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) (52321 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Lady Caught Stealing 8 Chickens In Benin, Stripped Unclad By Mob / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by engrjosefz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
chai.. Daris God oooooooo....
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Recession has turn some people into a first time shoplifters.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by ILOVEPUSY(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
I well prey for u madam

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by DateMynd44(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
why wasn't she stripped?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by haske7(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dem go soon blame buhari!!!!!!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by mecuzee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
The recession is real!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by azeecoboy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
Leave the woman jare... Her pickin needs to eat.. Abi no be buhari period again?
So because her pikin needs to eat,she should be stealing?...
i wunt be surprise when u resort to stealing just to feed your lazy self.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
haske7:
Dem go soon blame buhari!!!!!!
I blame buhari.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by faitheverest(f): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Buhari fitn't make me steal, him power never rish. .. Taar

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Gnwuashi: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na onga cosam.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Daraph(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
And she will be posting posing pictures on social media.... Yeye child
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Who to blame?

Blame Mama Piss.
She stole the portion that should go to women. Ole jati jati.
Recession ti take over.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by bobbybrown007: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
At least she could have begged than for her to steal , but stealing is not one just do immediately. She should be forgiven
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Do not steal.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by woodfrank(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
nan1:
i don't think this is Nigeria if not beating for don follow

You would be surprised to know that Nigerians are actually very compassionate and reasonable. It is so obvious the woman is doing it for her kids. She has been pushed to the limits. I am not supporting her actions but I really feel sorry for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by ozo13(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
A behavioural scientist need review d lady ASAP. It may be a psychiatric illness that lead her to that.sorry lady.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by coolzeal(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Really, it's embarrassing but you've no freaking idea on how people are suffering. Times are hard. ..
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Cornerstone001: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is baaaaaaaaaaadt shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Cletus77(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
she no try...o Bt whatever happens, am not clicking dat video......la click la bomb!!!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Cletus77(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
she no try...o Bt whatever happens, am not clicking dat video......la click la bomb!!! I think am satisfied with the pictures grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by GoldenJAT(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Although I dont know the specifics of what really happened, when, where and why it happened, this is what will continue to happen as long as we have this clueless government in power.

Honestly, Buhari is so deformed, clueless and a rettard. I am really beginning to consider supporting the idea of Biafra! angry angry angry

Under normal circumstances, no woman of this age will go to a supermart and steal. But due to excessive hunger in the land, what do you expect? Wont her children eat? Expect more of this in the future embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am really unhappy about this. Nobody should come and preach to me that she shouldn't steal. For the fact that she stole beverages is a pointer that her children are hungry. She has to feed them! That is what moms do! Naturally, no animal likes to see her children hungry. Even wild animals refuse to starve their children. They hunt other animals to feed their off-springs!

I NEVER KNEW A PERSON OF MY STATUS WILL COME ONLINE AND SAY THIS BUT MBAKA NA BUHARI, THUNDER GBAGBUO UNU. CHUKWU KPOKWA UNU OKU!

N.B.
BEFORE, you quote me and start talking rubbish on how Jonathan finished our money, know ye that am from ANAMBRA and I know how a fool called CHINWOKE MBADINUJU stole our state dry with ANDY UBA FAMILY and EMEKA OFFOR. But Chris Ngige came and SHOWED US THAT MONEY IS IN OUR STATE! You see? CHRIS NGIGE LITERALLY REVIVED ANAMBRA ECONOMY AFTER MBADINUJU DESTROYED IT! He refused to engage in blame games!

WHAT THEN IS THE FOOOL CALLED BUGARI DOING? MR DULLARDINHOE!
and did NGIGE do that overnight?u are ranting 4 nothin....there av always been thieves in nigeria both d petty and high way robbers.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by tonio2wo: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is wicked! This happened sometime last year and it not even in nigeria. The op knows this and he was smart not to mention any country but we all know that majority of the people that sees this will blame it on buhari! ( as if I care) grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by iRepNaija1: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
They couldnt get a 'female' to search her? She should sue them for sexual abuse, see the way that guy just dey handle her anyhow............ But this madam like "milk" sha! See the no. Of milk way come out, her body nah cupboard? angry angry

I was thinking the same thing. That man just grabbed her breasts! Smh.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by bejeria101(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Your ancestors don leave you,na you the camera nab lol
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Zalam5: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why are they allow them to touch her breast ♋ milk
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by pxDharniel(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
Leave the woman jare... Her pickin needs to eat.. Abi no be buhari period again?

Would you still maintain your stance if she had stolen from you? Her attitude should not be encouraged whatever the reason.

What's more sickening to note is that she's an elderly woman. I expected her to know better than to disgrace herself for the sake of common beverages
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Icecomrade: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Although I dont know the specifics of what really happened, when, where and why it happened, this is what will continue to happen as long as we have this clueless government in power.

Honestly, Buhari is so deformed, clueless and a rettard. I am really beginning to consider supporting the idea of Biafra! angry angry angry

Under normal circumstances, no woman of this age will go to a supermart and steal. But due to excessive hunger in the land, what do you expect? Wont her children eat? Expect more of this in the future embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am really unhappy about this. Nobody should come and preach to me that she shouldn't steal. For the fact that she stole beverages is a pointer that her children are hungry. She has to feed them! That is what moms do! Naturally, no animal likes to see her children hungry. Even wild animals refuse to starve their children. They hunt other animals to feed their off-springs!

I NEVER KNEW A PERSON OF MY STATUS WILL COME ONLINE AND SAY THIS BUT MBAKA NA BUHARI, THUNDER GBAGBUO UNU. CHUKWU KPOKWA UNU OKU!

N.B.
BEFORE, you quote me and start talking rubbish on how Jonathan finished our money, know ye that am from ANAMBRA and I know how a fool called CHINWOKE MBADINUJU stole our state dry with ANDY UBA FAMILY and EMEKA OFFOR. But Chris Ngige came and SHOWED US THAT MONEY IS IN OUR STATE! You see? CHRIS NGIGE LITERALLY REVIVED ANAMBRA ECONOMY AFTER MBADINUJU DESTROYED IT! He refused to engage in blame games!

WHAT THEN IS THE FOOOL CALLED BUGARI DOING? MR DULLARDINHOE!

I just realised that what the woman stole is mainly Baby food and detergent.

She looks like a woman nursing.

It's a pathetic situation.
I don't support stealing but it's way out making a video of her and posting on social media.

People are really hungry courtesy of change

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by usman15gmail: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
lol what happened to her p***y? she no fit use am generate money? it's beta than stealing
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
am not here to judge her cus I ave no authority of dat

all of u here saying bla bla let he dat has not steal or done something bad b4 indicate or rather remain silent

am not supporting her neither am I condemning her but one tin I knw 4 sure we are not any better of her
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by Pennyways: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
rawgurl:
A gallant lady who is not physical displaced caught stealing ? shocked

4 things are involved,

1. Spiritual problem
2. Greediness
3. Hunger
4. Financial crises.
spiritual problem not financial crises, cos there's a saying cut your coat according to your size
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video) by nextprince: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na Igbo she be grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.