Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Do Christians Really Understand Christian' Doctrines? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Christians Really Understand Christian' Doctrines? (599 Views)

'God Is The King Of Kings'; Ooni Of Ife Joins Christians For Prayers. Photos / I Don’t Understand Why People Still Eat Isi Ewu - Oluwo Oba Akanbi / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christians Really Understand Christian' Doctrines? by Catchmeifyoucan: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Many Christians get aggressive when u ask them questions about theur doctrines. I have come to understand that know nothing about the faith they represent. Sadly, they get really aggressive and dismissive when they are askes about their doctrines. Is it supposed to be? Of all i have encountered so far, only the Jehovah's witnesses would allow a sit-down and calm discussion. But, other Christians generally blaspheme them. But, is it that the majority of Christians do not understand a faith they claim to believe in yet they just believe and accept whatever the pastors say?
Re: Do Christians Really Understand Christian' Doctrines? by otipoju(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2016
They are not interested. Church is where they look for marriage partners, contract links, job connections and just to feel among.

1 Like

Re: Do Christians Really Understand Christian' Doctrines? by 419forlife: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
No I have some pastor for a business partner the man makes me look like the pope.

1 Like

Re: Do Christians Really Understand Christian' Doctrines? by Saturday80(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2016
That depends on the individual nd their mentality some feel insecure to talk about their doctrine other see it as a sin it requires ur personal understanding about the word of God not about the pastors

(1) (Reply)

Cultural Dance Troupe / Photographer Wo Ni Yoo Jẹ Ẹbun Owo #0.5m Ninu Odun 2017 / Emir Sanusi Vows To Punish Imams, Title Holders Who Beat Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.