Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Laptop Battery Doubler - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Battery Doubler (676 Views)

Help: My Laptop Battery Dies Out Fast! / How Much Can I Get A Hp Laptop Battery? / Battery Doubler: Double Your Laptop Battery Power To 400% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Battery Doubler by chux76(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hi Landers,
I recently downloaded the much talked about Laptop Battery Doubler to do a test trial,but i really don't see the effect of the doubler on my battery.
Before installation,the battery lasts for 1hr 20mins tops,after installing the doubler,it still doesn't last longer than the 1hr 20mins it used to be. I rrally do not see the effect of it on my battery,or is there something i need to know about using the battery doubler?
Tnx
Re: Laptop Battery Doubler by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ op, have you heard of snake oil?
Re: Laptop Battery Doubler by deji2009(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hi Landers,
I recently downloaded the much talked about Laptop Battery Doubler to do a test trial,but i really don't see the effect of the doubler on my battery.
Before installation,the battery lasts for 1hr 20mins tops,after installing the doubler,it still doesn't last longer than the 1hr 20mins it used to be. I rrally do not see the effect of it on my battery,or is there something i need to know about using the battery doubler?
Tnx

forget it!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Free Dbms / Do You Need A Free Manual About How To Turn Your Phone Into Modem / Breaking News: Google Buzz Goes After Facebook, Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.