Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos (26792 Views)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by rusher14: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
WASMOG:
As copied.
Why we have recession in Nigeria now:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to
hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she
has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B
from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil
money?
..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole
it into happening....

True talk.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by bigtt76(f): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
You go fear Naija police shaaaa! Same way they apprehended the maiguard (who murdered his madam in Ajah, Lekki) in Adamawa State ...#FearThem

ojun50:
Frm Jos to lagos
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by agwom(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by sportman117: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kylekent59:
My friend went for an interview and was asked this?
APC is a..... (a) party (b) club (c) change (d) scam.
Plz what's d ans I need to know y he was asked such a?

You should answer the question yourself by asking your friend on how you can get to the people that interview him or you ask google. hope i have help you, Naijabet man say so
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by beautiful232(f): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
good for them tongue
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by rita25(f): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
SO THEM LEAVE LAG COME ROB FOR JOS AND SUCEED? KAI THIS BEROM BOYS ARE DULL......OGENYI ONAZI WHO U EPP?
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by HMZi: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
I wish they could replicate this for the common man..
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by repogirl(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Its only when you are an international star and VIP that they take your matter seriously in this country.

Thank God for him anyway.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Zector(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
wapers70:
Ole, thief, barawo, see you will soon be caught by police
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by ceejay80s(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
ojun50:
Frm Jos to lagos
armed robbers just love tourism

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by buckyfof(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
if those robbers eventually go prison and confess how they were caught, them go chop extra beating from thier cell mate
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by ojun50(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
ceejay80s:

armed robbers just love tourism

for 9ja
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Nostradamu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
WASMOG:
As copied.
Why we have recession in Nigeria now:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to
hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she
has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B
from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil
money?
..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole
it into happening....

...And many,many,many (to the power of infinity) more. Quite frankly, i'm surprised that Nigeria is still existing.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thumb up to Nigeria police
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by islandmoon: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Crime rate is too high now, no job no food, some boys robbed the woman selling frozen chicken to us few days back, some robbed Oasis bakery, some robbed a nursery school, why nursery school? I don't know if I'm I won't get shot on my way home today, God help us, I don't have money oo
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by smartpro1: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
arosunshine:
Because na celebrity that's why the police take the matter serious,

if na average man them no go take the matter serious.

Issokay
Because you are an average man that why your case doesn't matter.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Oilwell(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
The Lagos state police command has arrested the five armed robbers who attacked Super Eagles Player Onazi Ogenyi’s family house in Jos. According to him, they were nabbed at Epe, Lagos State. The footballer shared the news on Twitter.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/police-arrests-armed-robbers-who.html

FirstL obulu na aka eji ro gi. Biko bulu nu my first lady.
With u by my side am sure of eligwe na uwaa b4 actually going to heaven to see Baba.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Codes151(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
rusher14:

True talk.
that poster n u don't even understand what recession means !
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by rusher14: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Codes151:
that poster n u don't even understand what recession means !

[b]There was a global recession in 2008 but Nigeria weathered the storm mostly due to the savings; first started by the Obasanjo regime and second -extended into an even more frugal Yar'adua's government.

The foundation upon which those governments operated should have been the basis on which the building of Jonathan was erected. Alas, the building was top-heavy such that in 2014 they had already began to borrow money to offset salaries - oil was at $70 then.

There's a contraction in the economy mostly predicated on the spiriting away of the nation's funds.

The lack of productivity is as a result of a break in the cycle of laundering of funds. Of course, the wheels of productivity slowed down when the government thieves couldn't erect a new hotel. This meant the architects couldn't design with marble. This in turn means the marble importers can't sell their products.

The economy had been buoyed on mismanagement, outright theft and illusions.

The nation needs to reset.

The recession is the effect not the cause.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by bigiyaro(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
arosunshine:
Because na celebrity that's why the police take the matter serious,

if na average man them no go take the matter serious.

Issokay
before nko? Wetin the 'average man' the do wen onazi dey hustle? Dats y you gat to be above the average.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by arosunshine(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
bigiyaro:
before nko? Wetin the 'average man' the do wen onazi dey hustle? Dats y you gat to be above the average.

there are men that hustled more than onazi bt all fingers are nt equal,
there is an igbo adage that says 'omebelu ma chi ekweghi onye Utah atakwani ya'
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
They forgot that he had a tracker in his car?
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by bigiyaro(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
arosunshine:

there are men that hustled more than onazi bt all fingers are nt equal,
there is an igbo adage that says 'omebelu ma chi ekweghi onye Utah atakwani ya'
i don't understand igbo, i believe God created d world with laws, find were u fit in, apply the law n u r gud to go. Dat finger excuse don't apply to me, am hustling to be the longer finger, so help me God.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by mikolo80: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
gurunlocker:
Good job by NPF.... I really wish they can make this kind of fast investigation irrespective of status...
are you ready to pay
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Oghumu1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
kaen1317:
nairaland haba! this one that you are not including deji and ayo's name. you know we came to confirm they made the list
grin u still need confirmation after "Epe" has been mentioned?
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by delishpot: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
I knew it. That papa head strong. They hit the wrong door.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by andyanders: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
I knew that they will be arrested because Onazi Ogenyi is a son to Prophet T.B. Joshua and for whatever those robbers did, I knew that will be their end.

Ogenyi, nothing will happen to you and yours as the God of Prophet T.B. Joshua is watching over you.
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by micfoley: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good
Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Another episode of

E DON CATCH AM..

Re: Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos by Codes151(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
rusher14:

[b]There was a global recession in 2008 but Nigeria weathered the storm mostly due to the savings; first started by the Obasanjo regime and second -extended into an even more frugal Yar'adua's government.

The foundation upon which those governments operated should have been the basis on which the building of Jonathan was erected. Alas, the building was top-heavy such that in 2014 they had already began to borrow money to offset salaries - oil was at $70 then.

There's a contraction in the economy mostly predicated on the spiriting away of the nation's funds.

The lack of productivity is as a result of a break in the cycle of laundering of funds. Of course, the wheels of productivity slowed down when the government thieves couldn't erect a new hotel. This meant the architects couldn't design with marble. This in turn means the marble importers can't sell their products.

The economy had been buoyed on mismanagement, outright theft and illusions.

The nation needs to reset.

The recession is the effect not the cause.

[/b]
looted money or funds where funds released for sth! If u don't have cash u don't release it for projects!!!! Like I said, u still don't understand what recession means!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins 6th Golden Shoe Award (Photos) / Norway Players Protest Against Human Rights Abuse In Qatar (Photos) / AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.