Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Please I Need Suggestions And A Partner. - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Please I Need Suggestions And A Partner. (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Suggestions And A Partner. by Simplybookings(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello good day,
I am a young graduate and aspiring entrepreneur with a strong passion to get involved in corporate hospitality services. I have some good experience in this sector though I am still getting to learn more, I am very good in marketing both offline and online. I am actually a freelance marketer for various hotels across the country which is the reason I am here to get suggestions and hopefully partnerships for my new business startup.

Just like we all know, the journey of a thousand miles start with just a footstep and I believe everyone reading this write up now has already taken a very simple first step to a journey that will become a globally recognized empire in time to come.
Just like Jovaga, Wakanow, Hotels.ng, Nitestay, etc I am very much ready to launch one of the best and most reliable online booking platform in Nigeria. The concept of my own idea is to focus entirely on Nigeria being the most populated country in Africa and I can for see the potential influx of major investments in years to come.

The truth is that this sector has not yet been over saturated which has made this period the best to be known and earn a ground in the market.

The platform is going to be www.simplybookings.com through which travellers can easily make hotel reservations, book flights and request shuttle services (all around Nigeria).

I have carefully laid down attractive and catchy offers for hoteliers, aviation companies and shuttle companies which will make them all want their organizations on this platform. I am very confident of this because every company needs a continuous increase of their customer base and they will be very happy to get involved with any platform that is put in place to promote them and showcase what they offer.

On my own part I am also very confident that the promotion of this platform will be put in full gear in order to constantly drive in traffic from potential clients and ensure that it's heard in every part of the globe were Nigerians reside.

Please if you have any suggestions you can give me in order for me to see this dream to to life, feel free to comment.

If anyone would also love to become my partner, I will be very glad to receive an email from you: contactus.simplybookings@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Suggestions And A Partner. by Meritmanagers(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
In what aspect do you seek partner? I also have vast knowledge and experience in Travel and Tourism. I was working as a Business Consultant before but due to the numerous challenges of start ups in the country, I am diversifying into Travel business.

Though, I will not be doing visas, my line of services will include:
1. Conference and Business Invitations
2. Hotel and Air Ticket Booking (Reservation)
3. Foreign Admission Processing
4. Permanent Residence Consultancy
5. Local Tour and Excursion Packaging
6. Training Services and General Visa Consultancy

Kindly get back to me on possible area where we can work together. I will launch the firm in December as am currently embarking on the registration and every other legal aspect of the business.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! / Tourism And Hospitality Industry. / Beach Houses In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.