Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. (598 Views)

DELETE THIS THREAD / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / Sorry State Of FUTO Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. by wizzlyd(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
A Final year student of Federal university of technology owerri imo state was injured by a reckless drunk young driver identify as Mr Onyeaka who was riding his lectures car.The final year student who was coming back from school on top of a bike along the road was hit by the driver who was also coming out from a road opposite laffage junction.With the help of some nearby people the final year student was rushed to a nearby hospital in obineze and the driver was caught but later escapeed when some vigilante people came to arrest him but he was given a hot chased by some angry people who later caught up with him before some police men came and took him to the station.photos bellow.

Re: A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. by Danosky502: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
the rate at wic some of our drivers(drunk n undrunk) drives at our roads as if dey r avin an appointment wit accident z worrisome n alarming. I tink our govt nids to luk into dis n as well urge d FRSC(if any)cos I don't tink we av dem to step up dia game n bring drunk drivers to book

meanwhile sm1 shud gv me some clues on how I can open a website
Re: A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. by wizzlyd(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
The road is very bad and this is a road that links two Federal institution Federal university of technology owerri and Federal polytechnic nekede owerri Pls president Buhari and governor Rochas Pls come to our rescue.More photos below

Re: A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. by iwus1: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please this site http://download-vid.con once posted that this did not hapun in Futo that it was in UNIZIK IT occured
Re: A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. by iwus1: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please this site http://download-vid.com once posted that this did not hapun in Futo that it was in UNIZIK IT occured
Re: A Final Year Student Of FUTO Injured By A Reckless Drunk Young Jeep Driver. by wizzlyd(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
iwus1:
Please this site http://download-vid.con once posted that this did not hapun in Futo that it was in UNIZIK IT occured
Bro I know that you are just looking for a way to make money through your blog but I won't click on this your site abeg find another means to deceive people.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:unn Releases Primary Admission List!! / UNN Primary Admission List 2016/2017 Released, Some For Faculty Of Agriculture. / University Of Ibadan Bomb Scare "Mere Rumour" - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.