Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Marablog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marablog (346 Views)

Marablog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marablog by marablog(f): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
A MAN’S DILEMMA
An hour glass shaped woman or a cold sizzling bottle of beer which would a man choose? We live in a society where a man’s prowess is determined by the amount of alcoholic contents he gulps down, where drunkenness has become a norm and the sales of beer is higher than that of water. As a matter of fact, there could be a high tendency for a man in love with the bottles to choose its contents over a living being as there is a debate as to what a man would choose if faced with the option of choosing between an hour glass shaped woman or a cold sizzling bottle of beer.
Most homes have been broken, divorce on the increase, job loss a daily occurrence all as a result of the aftermath of excess intake of alcohol. Men who are guilty of this act are advised to empty the contents of the bottles into the ocean, clink their heels and say ‘’I need a life’’. Do not get it twisted, no one is saying you can’t unwind by taking few gulps of beer, no one is asking you to destroy the little bar shelf you have in your home, and as a matter of fact it’s cool. It is quite hilarious to hear ardent alcoholics quote the biblical injunction ‘’Drink but don’t drink to stupor’’ let’s ask ourselves; what is the yardstick for measuring drunkenness? How many bottles can make one drunk? Am very sure there is no straight cut answer to it because there are people who will take two gulps of beer and start misbehaving and there are others who would take 6 bottles and still act sane.
Not too long ago I heard someone say “there is nothing wrong if I take 10 bottles of beer since I won’t get drunk”. What are u taking 10 bottles for? to read more click the link below
http://marablog.com/2016/09/15/a-mans-dilemma/

(1) (Reply)

Deserted Lady With Child On Point Of Law / Counselling / Passengers Included 22 Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.