Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook (2346 Views)

Crazy Reply Given To A Lady Yesterday. ITS FUNNY THOUGH / When You Are The Director Of The Fight Against Yellow Fever / When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can't stop laughing when I saw this

1 Share

Re: Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Perceiving fp, lemme know ones it gets their lol
Re: Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook by Sphilip1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
True talk!!! grin grin grin

Check out 7 hilarious cheesy cheesy comments Nigerians made when they heard shocked shocked of iPhone 7's price >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/09/7-hilarious-nigeria-reactions-towards-iphone7.html
Re: Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook by psucc(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
And to think that a woman will demand for this iPhone 7 makes men more deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook by SydneyWisoky: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2018
I too can't stop laughing after seeing this photo. I have read the bestessays about how to create these type of photos. This is really funny way to create these kind of posts.

(1) (Reply)

LOL!! How True Is This... Yoruba People Can Insult For Africa.... Lol!!! / Hilarious! Special Shout Out To Aba Weed Lol (photos) / Spider Man Spotted In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.