Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria (36989 Views)

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? / CBN Seeks Sweeping Powers To Seize Foreign Currency / CBN Directs Banks To Provide For Foreign Currency Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by supereagle(m): 4:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Affiliate marketing is good but many sites like ClickBank will not deal with Nigeria. Will you work without getting your check to Nigeria?
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by Softhands(m): 4:49am On Sep 16, 2016
abbey621:
See thieves, they are busy dreaming of earning in foreign currencies when the opportunities around them to earn Naira remains untapped. 80% of the methods described will fail woefully for the average Nigerian, while a lucky few might be able to utilize one or two effectively. 80% of you here are still relying on parents for feeding, I suggest you all stick to reality and develop localized products and services for local sales before dreaming of the international market. For the remaining 20% strong enough, I wish you good luck!
see your head like shapeless stone... Op shared recession-proof ideas, you day here dey condemn the things... Common slave like you...anofia...tah!

3 Likes

Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by gabpaul: 6:18am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:
OP did not add;;

*Druq traffickinq.....

*Yahoo....

*Online foreiqn currency bettinq......

U need Jusus
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by valentinenkem: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
thanks so much
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by JUBILEE2000: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Supnaija:
Yes I make almost 2k and more every day just by using my phone without doing any work.
What i do is simply click for 5mins everyday and I see $5 in my ecurrency account like solidtrustpay and or perfect money.
And small thanks to Buhari period the value of dollars is high when converted. See proof below of my earnings. What I do is withdraw the funds I need and exchange it for naira at N395 per dollar.
Why would you bother trying to make naira when you can actually make dollars that has more value.

So i will be teaching my method on a free seminar but I call it a CELLINAR because it will not be a traditional seminar it will be a seminar on whatsapp using ur cell phone. So no one has to bother about transportation or time.

I will teach you how I make $5 or N1975, daily without doing anything all day only clicking my phone for 5mins only. Its easy and simple anyone can do it. And the best thing is the money is increasing.

The truth is nobody, i repeat nobody will ever let out his secrets to the public. If indeed you make such amount daily u cant tell your family members know let alone bringing it to the public. Have you peolpe ever wondered why the secret of COCA COLA still remains with the whiteman despite having coca cola bottling companies in Nigeria? God will help us.

The CELLINAR is totally 100% FREE... But bear in mind to start the business online you will need your own capital. And there is a compulsory manual registered people need to get at least to compensate for my time and energy and help you set it all up on your own.

Chillax some of una don dey vex already because I call money. I know say Buhari period dey. So I am only charging only N500 (five hundred naira) for the manual.

The seminar holds on Sunday evening 6pm on whatsapp. And yes I don look am no better match around that time unless tottenham and real madrid later.

To register
Just send ur name and number to 08174223203. And you will be registered after you get the manual.
Fully registered participants will be added to the whatsapp group for group chat seminar. You can ask all your questions and all.

The cellinar will take only 30mins.
Have a fun weekend

ENTRY CLOSES SATURDAY 10PM
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by LieDetector(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:
OP did not add;;

*Druq traffickinq.....

*Yahoo....

*Online foreiqn currency bettinq......

no 3 is so on point
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by Davidokeke(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good evening sir. Please this number 2 option which is the simplest upwork or freelance? And how can i start it?
+2348039174702 please chat me up on whatsap
Thank you
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by leksmedia: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
There is nothing like simplest it depends on your skills , but you can jobs like typing, web research, data entry, social media management etc , just visit the site , look at all the categories and check for the jobs you can do
Davidokeke:
Good evening sir. Please this number 2 option which is the simplest upwork or freelance? And how can i start it?
+2348039174702 please chat me up on whatsap
Thank you
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by mithras(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
DoctorStrange:
I Just Dey Look Op. Na So E Easy Reach ?

Nothing good comes easy, you have to first leave your comfort zone, in some cases though wink
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by leksmedia: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
More millionaires will be made during recession
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by WebclickNG: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2016
The Nigeria Recession Survival Group is a Facebook support group to help individuals and small business owners to survive the current recession in Nigeria. Join us now @ https://www./NigeriaRecessionSurvival/
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by nacozee: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by sboriolowo(m): 12:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Home,office and laboratory furniture is my profession, call me on 08037843279

Re: Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria by Josh4wod: 1:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank / Dangote, Tony Elumelu And Otedola At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.