Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website (973 Views)

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by ryeechzzi: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ill like to know how much it will cost to design a website (forum site )
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by SeunLanLege(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
ryeechzzi:
15 - 20k I'm a full stack Web developer.

Contact me at 08023778059 (whatsapp)
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by immanuelobodo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
i will use 10k to design a forum like futiweb.com for u contact me at +2348135215355
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lolz I'll design for free....

Kidding...what platform was the forum built on??
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by semasir: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Check my signature for one looking like this platform and quite elaborate too. It's the one with LASU tag and also this one for Badagry too: www.badagryforum.com.ng

It'll cost you ₦25,000 plus the domain registration and hosting but ₦13,000 if you have a domain and hosting package

ryeechzzi:
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by ryeechzzi: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'll like my site design to be totally different from nairalands. Is it possible to build a forumsite with side bars jst like blogs.Am also thinking of a completely different type of forum so am looking for those who can bring my imagination to reality
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by Dangujba1111: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2016
ryeechzzi:
I'll like my site design to be totally different from nairalands. Is it possible to build a forumsite with side bars jst like blogs.Am also thinking of a completely different type of forum so am looking for those who can bring my imagination to reality
i would design it for you for 20k with domain registration and different with Nairaland really
call 07032966865 email: Muhammadgoni51@gmail.com
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by ryeechzzi: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Dangujba1111:

i would design it for you for 20k with domain registration and different with Nairaland really
call 07032966865 email: Muhammadgoni51@gmail.com

Wats ur price without domain registration?
were do u reside I'll like to meet u in the physical
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by Dangujba1111: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
ryeechzzi:

Wats ur price without domain registration?
were do u reside I'll like to meet u in the physical
it just 10k i think i am so far from you i am currently living in Damaturu Capital of Yobe state In Ajari ward Gashua Road here you can meet me
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
ryeechzzi:

I can help you out.
Call or Whatsapp: 08163817293
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by talk2hb1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
ryeechzzi:
150K upword
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by ajiboye68(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
semasir:
Check my signature for one looking like this platform and quite elaborate too. It's the one with LASU tag and also this one for Badagry too:

please I checked the forum you created and it wasn't bad, my sister will be going for her siwes program and I want her to learn as many programming as possible especially Web design.. She stays in ibadan, can you suggest how she can go about it. Any additional information is welcomed.
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by Davonjagah(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by ryeechzzi: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dangujba1111:

it just 10k i think i am so far from you i am currently living in Damaturu Capital of Yobe state In Ajari ward Gashua Road here you can meet me
i need someone around ijebu-ode
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by Sambayour(m): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2016
ryeechzzi:

if u are really serious with the website (forum) development u can quote me or send me an email samuelolubayo@gmail.com my web development skills are strictly MVC based or better still if u would prefer the famous WordPress development .
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by ilekky(m): 2:45am On Nov 02, 2016
You can contact me on watapps on 08028359239 or call 07069186241

I will do it for you plus domain name and hosting on a high speed

dedicated server plus special design all for 25,000 naira.Note that

the disc space for the hosting will be unlimited.
Re: Ill Like To Know How Much It Will Cost To Design A Website by Dajugba: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Good Morning, Top of your day to you!

If you appreciate professional web design and derive satisfaction in excellent creativity, that comes with exceptional trust contact :

macandy21 here on nairaland,
or you can email him at: macandy21@live.com,

phone number/ whatsapp: 07035002495
facebook name: Anderson Agha.
He is trusted and reliable.

The dude is good at What he does, he didn't pay me for this, I am just appreciating his professional attitude In dealings when it comes to web design and customer friendly.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Design A Blog / Is Yukhub.com The Next Nairaland Or ? - The Review You Probably Shouldn't Read / Does Google Adsense Still Pays To Gtbank Saving Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.