Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Falz Must To Revenge Ohh!! See Why. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz Must To Revenge Ohh!! See Why. (1057 Views)

Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Must To Revenge Ohh!! See Why. by Tunchi101(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
First of all...
Ah Skiibii! Skiibii!, Skiibii SKibii,Skiibii!!!

Now to the point. cheesy
Most of us(if not all of us) remembers Skiibii's death controversy. People didn't take it funny at all, with some claiming he did that just to make himself more famous.
Months later, Popular artists Falz did a song called 'soft work'. In the lyrics of this Falz track, there was a line he(Falz) said and I quote
" even real talent gan still need promo"
"if you fake your own death, you fit still no blow!"
No one needs a soothsayer to tell him/her he was referring to Skiibii.
If there is one thing I love about Olamide admist all his street nature, its that he's got the back of his crew.
Skiibii just dropped the remix of his track 'Skiibii Dat' titled 'Ah Skiibii' recently featuring Olamide. I initially taught Skiibii/Olamide wasn't going to reply him(Falz) until I heard this part in Skiibii Dat Remix.
Olamide started off the song by saying...
"Ki lo n sele gan gan? (what the h*ll is happening)" He then goes on to say..
..."When you no crack jokes, them go say e funny"(here you know he is addressing Falz)
..."An eye for an eye [eye]"
"You see me, I see you [see you]"
"If you chop my eyes, we go chop your eyes".
Don't know about you but I think this was a clear out warning to Falz ( "If you chop my eyes, we go chop your eyes".).
Personally ehnn, me I think they should keep the ball rolling (atleast to put a smile on the face of Nigerians in this time of recession). Sotherefore, it is my opinion that Falz should hit back with a track.
May The gods Be With You Falz!
Your Number 1 Fan
Tunchi!
Ah...Skiibii!!!
Bet Come O, Who You Think Say Go Win This Musical Feud Finally??!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Falz Must To Revenge Ohh!! See Why. by bjprodint(f): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Falz and olamide no mention anybody name...if u like abuse me in parables anyhow u like but no just mention my name,but if I hear my name,ur own don finish...but op why u want start wahala?
Re: Falz Must To Revenge Ohh!! See Why. by Tunchi101(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
bjprodint:
start wahala ke...u don hear d 2 songs at all??

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi Is Right, Ghanaians Have Influenced Nigerian Music / Download All Tracks: Tiwa Savage – Sugarcane Ep / Audio Download: Destiny Boy – Tomorrow Ft. Zlatan (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.