Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Comparison: Yahweh Of The Neanderthal Period Vs Bokoharam Of Homo Sapien Period - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison: Yahweh Of The Neanderthal Period Vs Bokoharam Of Homo Sapien Period (610 Views)

What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? / See What Otem Erectus Compared Murhamid(mohammed) With In The Neanderthal Period / The Wickedness Of Elijah Of The Neanderthal Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison: Yahweh Of The Neanderthal Period Vs Bokoharam Of Homo Sapien Period by otemanuduno: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is the testimony of Queen Jezebaal, the wife of Ab concerning Elijah the leader of the terrorist group of her time. Queen Jezebaal has her own shortcomings too in those days;
She was extravagant and she spent lavishly.

But Elijah the terrorist was like Shekau. I make this comparison because I was amazed at the similarity when I got this revelation:

Tabioth 36: 1- 26

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
1. Now Eliash had good relationship with Jezebaal, the king of Sumeria. And she fed Eliash with all manner of food; the pomegranates and the cucumber and the garlic.
2. And Eliash had much flesh upon his body. And Jezebaal blessed Eliash, saying, you Eliash son of Josafat; that which you have done is great, for the terrorist of the kingdom have you killed.
3. And Yahweh is made silent in the land of Sumeria these days. But there be some prophets of Yahweh who have refused to cease their terrorism. And they have sent a letter to me, saying, declare Yahweh as the god to be worshipped, or else we shall take your kingdom by force.
4. And they come among the people and have divided their flesh with the swords. Now O Eliash, son of Josafat, now have I made you the counsellor to the king of Sumeria. And you shall lead us how we shall fight the homos of Yahweh.
5. And I know that by your counsels shall we overcome them all. For the terror upon the land is greater than me.
[b]6. O Eliash, listen to this matter and judge rightly whether it is right or whether it is wrong. For when Ab the king, my husband was alive, he sent some soldiers to call Elijah the leader of these terrorists to the palace.
7. And Elijah burnt them with arrows of fire. Now tell me, O Eliash, is it right for one who says that he is a prophet to kill the servants of the king in their multitude?
8. Now Eliash said, it is not good O Jezebaal. Then Jezebaal said, these things are common with the scribes and the prophets of Yahweh. For they interfere so much in the affairs of the kingdom. And if their urims are not accepted by the kings and the chiefs, they fight against the kingdom to see that it is brought down.
9. But the scribes of Baalim are not so. For they are gentle and they do their things in their own way, except if they are being abused and troubled by the followers of Yahweh.
10. And never has any ritual killing occurred in the history of the worship of Baalim. No, not one case in history. But we have heard much of the ritual killings of the followers of Yahweh.
11. For Uzza who was killed before the box of covenant is one; and Ophah the daughter of Jephthah is one; and Gezem the son of Moussa is one, who bled to death when his foreskin was forcefully cut off him as a sacrifice to the god of Moussa.
12. And the death of Simach was one; and the death of Kudron was one, whom Paneas the son of Aron killed in the temple when he came in to the shrine of Yahweh with a woman of Madiam. For in those days, Moussa had commanded hate for the homos of Madiam where himself was treated well when he was there.
13. And the death of Beshemesh the daughter of Shemesh is another, whom they cut off her hands and her legs and her eyes and her tongues and left only her torso for her husband.
14. And when they had found out who did it, they said they were the worshippers of Yahweh. And they had taken the flesh upon the mountains to feed on them, according to the commandment of Yahweh, whom in those days they called Faulkin.
15. For Yahweh had commanded them to eat the flesh of their own children and of their own people and boil there meat for food. And when they began to do this, they loved it so much that they could not stop doing it after Yahweh had commanded them to stop doing so.
16. And so did the boiling of the flesh of humankind continue till these days in Sumeria and in the land of Jew. But Ab my husband fought to stop this, but could not. And the eating of the flesh of each other continues.
17. And Ab my husband was made weak in this issue; for every day upon the land is the case of one homo eating his child and the other eating her in-laws prevalent upon the land. And the whole land is filled with blood.
18. And the killing of Onan is one also which is bad; for Onan was killed because he refused to have sex with the wife of his brother who was dead.
19. Now also, in the killing of thousands of homos in the days of Daoud, is Yahweh found guilty. For he could not control his anger in those days. And he killed even Daoud with them for nothing worth getting angry at.
20. And we have found a book in the cave, and through that book did we also know that Yahweh is the same Satan whom Zoroash the prophet of Ahura recorded in his books.
21. And by this did I determine saying, I shall not worship Yahweh or bow down to Asherah his wife at the great pole. And I made the worship of Baalim the son of Beor, one of the gods of the ancient times.
22. And the worshippers of Yahweh attacked us in our shrines in those days, killing us because they have the worshippers of Yahweh as the kings and as the chiefs in those days. And when I became the queen of the land, I said, it is time to revenge all the evils done against the followers of my own religion.
23. Therefore I gathered the worshippers of Yahweh and killed them, but Elijah, who is a terrorist, gathered others like him and they troubled the kingdom. And they spoilt the mind of the people against the king and against me. But I am glad because Baalim has cast judgement of fire upon Elijah himself, who died and was burnt up in a moving chariot.
24. But I fear that Jehu shall come upon me and take away the kingdom from the descendant of Ab. And he shall declare it for Satan. Therefore Eliash, do that which you can and save this land from evil.[/b]
25.Now when Eliash had heard all the lamentations of Jezebaal, he said, be still O Jezebaal. For I shall now go into the mountains to meditate. And I shall know how to attend to this issue.
26. So did Eliash depart from Jezebaal and began to go to Beth-El, where the hill of El was found.

Cc: Jacksonville, 4evergod, Winner01, Kingebukasblog
Re: Comparison: Yahweh Of The Neanderthal Period Vs Bokoharam Of Homo Sapien Period by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
[s]
otemanuduno:
This is the testimony of Queen Jezebaal, the wife of Ab concerning Elijah the leader of the terrorist group of her time. Queen Jezebaal has her own shortcomings too in those days;
She was extravagant and she spent lavishly.

But Elijah the terrorist was like Shekau. I make this comparison because I was amazed at the similarity when I got this revelation:

Tabioth 36: 1- 26

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
1. Now Eliash had good relationship with Jezebaal, the king of Sumeria. And she fed Eliash with all manner of food; the pomegranates and the cucumber and the garlic.
2. And Eliash had much flesh upon his body. And Jezebaal blessed Eliash, saying, you Eliash son of Josafat; that which you have done is great, for the terrorist of the kingdom have you killed.
3. And Yahweh is made silent in the land of Sumeria these days. But there be some prophets of Yahweh who have refused to cease their terrorism. And they have sent a letter to me, saying, declare Yahweh as the god to be worshipped, or else we shall take your kingdom by force.
4. And they come among the people and have divided their flesh with the swords. Now O Eliash, son of Josafat, now have I made you the counsellor to the king of Sumeria. And you shall lead us how we shall fight the homos of Yahweh.
5. And I know that by your counsels shall we overcome them all. For the terror upon the land is greater than me.
[b]6. O Eliash, listen to this matter and judge rightly whether it is right or whether it is wrong. For when Ab the king, my husband was alive, he sent some soldiers to call Elijah the leader of these terrorists to the palace.
7. And Elijah burnt them with arrows of fire. Now tell me, O Eliash, is it right for one who says that he is a prophet to kill the servants of the king in their multitude?
8. Now Eliash said, it is not good O Jezebaal. Then Jezebaal said, these things are common with the scribes and the prophets of Yahweh. For they interfere so much in the affairs of the kingdom. And if their urims are not accepted by the kings and the chiefs, they fight against the kingdom to see that it is brought down.
9. But the scribes of Baalim are not so. For they are gentle and they do their things in their own way, except if they are being abused and troubled by the followers of Yahweh.
10. And never has any ritual killing occurred in the history of the worship of Baalim. No, not one case in history. But we have heard much of the ritual killings of the followers of Yahweh.
11. For Uzza who was killed before the box of covenant is one; and Ophah the daughter of Jephthah is one; and Gezem the son of Moussa is one, who bled to death when his foreskin was forcefully cut off him as a sacrifice to the god of Moussa.
12. And the death of Simach was one; and the death of Kudron was one, whom Paneas the son of Aron killed in the temple when he came in to the shrine of Yahweh with a woman of Madiam. For in those days, Moussa had commanded hate for the homos of Madiam where himself was treated well when he was there.
13. And the death of Beshemesh the daughter of Shemesh is another, whom they cut off her hands and her legs and her eyes and her tongues and left only her torso for her husband.
14. And when they had found out who did it, they said they were the worshippers of Yahweh. And they had taken the flesh upon the mountains to feed on them, according to the commandment of Yahweh, whom in those days they called Faulkin.
15. For Yahweh had commanded them to eat the flesh of their own children and of their own people and boil there meat for food. And when they began to do this, they loved it so much that they could not stop doing it after Yahweh had commanded them to stop doing so.
16. And so did the boiling of the flesh of humankind continue till these days in Sumeria and in the land of Jew. But Ab my husband fought to stop this, but could not. And the eating of the flesh of each other continues.
17. And Ab my husband was made weak in this issue; for every day upon the land is the case of one homo eating his child and the other eating her in-laws prevalent upon the land. And the whole land is filled with blood.
18. And the killing of Onan is one also which is bad; for Onan was killed because he refused to have sex with the wife of his brother who was dead.
19. Now also, in the killing of thousands of homos in the days of Daoud, is Yahweh found guilty. For he could not control his anger in those days. And he killed even Daoud with them for nothing worth getting angry at.
20. And we have found a book in the cave, and through that book did we also know that Yahweh is the same Satan whom Zoroash the prophet of Ahura recorded in his books.
21. And by this did I determine saying, I shall not worship Yahweh or bow down to Asherah his wife at the great pole. And I made the worship of Baalim the son of Beor, one of the gods of the ancient times.
22. And the worshippers of Yahweh attacked us in our shrines in those days, killing us because they have the worshippers of Yahweh as the kings and as the chiefs in those days. And when I became the queen of the land, I said, it is time to revenge all the evils done against the followers of my own religion.
23. Therefore I gathered the worshippers of Yahweh and killed them, but Elijah, who is a terrorist, gathered others like him and they troubled the kingdom. And they spoilt the mind of the people against the king and against me. But I am glad because Baalim has cast judgement of fire upon Elijah himself, who died and was burnt up in a moving chariot.
24. But I fear that Jehu shall come upon me and take away the kingdom from the descendant of Ab. And he shall declare it for Satan. Therefore Eliash, do that which you can and save this land from evil.[/b]
25.Now when Eliash had heard all the lamentations of Jezebaal, he said, be still O Jezebaal. For I shall now go into the mountains to meditate. And I shall know how to attend to this issue.
26. So did Eliash depart from Jezebaal and began to go to Beth-El, where the hill of El was found.[/s]

Cc: Jacksonville, 4evergod, Winner01, Kingebukasblog

rubbish! I have my bible to read u hear? not devil's book..
Re: Comparison: Yahweh Of The Neanderthal Period Vs Bokoharam Of Homo Sapien Period by otemanuduno: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s]

rubbish! I have my bible to read u hear? not devil's book..
Bible is the book of Satan, but you can't know, because the god of it has blinded your eyes to reality.
Re: Comparison: Yahweh Of The Neanderthal Period Vs Bokoharam Of Homo Sapien Period by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Bible is the book of Satan, but you can't know, because the god of it has blinded your eyes to reality.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Never Do These Seven (7) Things To A Woman / . / My Body Is A Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.