Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Need Help On Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On Loan (403 Views)

Get Interest On Loan / Advice Me On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Loan by greatghana: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
my friend collected #2.3m loan from GTB last year when he was working in a company in PH with 3 years and 6 months repayment plan, He repay for six months which was amount to around #300k before he was sacked last year. to my surprise he said nobody contacted him either by mail of by phone call since last year. i signed his guarantor form, i want to ask is it that the bank has for go the money? does it have any implication? as a guarantor i my save? Note: they both sack us in the company due to current Nigeria economy

thanks
Re: I Need Help On Loan by networkrecharg: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
You wont leave for ever, so just pray that they remember the loan after 80yrs by then u will be 112years on earth
Re: I Need Help On Loan by eph12(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
I think it's only when that your friend can't be produced you need to panic
Re: I Need Help On Loan by tojahh(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ask him maybe he has been servicing the loan on his own even after the sack.. If there are other guarantors/collaterals. Check and see if they know anything.
And again, go back to the terms and conditions of the agreement.. READ and Re-READ all the small detail maybe it has insurance on the sack of the customer and/or his Guarantors.

Banks don't forgo money especially loans because these are other persons money that was borrowed to you.
Re: I Need Help On Loan by greatghana: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
He is not servicing the loan, he is now working in another place but am sure he is not. Yes there is insurance but it only cover 3 months which ended in january this year he presented another back accountc in his current place of work
Re: I Need Help On Loan by Nairasolutions: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

We Can Do It. / Business Analytics For Professionals / Tips For A Proper Maintenance Of Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.