Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ... (934 Views)

I'm Looking For A Serious Non-complicated Relationship With A Guy In Lagos. / Where Do U Work? I'm Looking For B.f / German Base Looking For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
///
Re: ... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Write the qualities you want in a girl. .
After that pay 50,000 into the account I will send to you...
Call me and I will bring you girls to select from...
#Sharp...
Recession is real...

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Write the qualities you want in a girl.

#Sharp...

Recession is real...

LOL! Funny guy.
Re: ... by Titilayooni(f): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2016
OluMighty01:
Good day people. My name is Olumide. I am looking for a girlfriend in Ibadan, and hoping the relationship would lead to marriage.

A little about myself
I am in my mid 30s. I am a graduate, but am into the poultry business, and also write stories for publication. I am slim, brown complexioned, and tall. I am an Introvert but can talk when I have to or when I am interested in the topic being discussed. I love reading/researching, music, traveling, and movies. I don't have my picture in my profile for personal reasons. But let's just say I am not ugly, and can't say I am very handsome or anything. I am in-between. I earn a moderate income...I am not rich (at least not yet), but I have great ambitions in life.

About the kind of girl I would love to meet
Someone above 22. She should at least like some of the things I like (which I stated above) so we can get along. I am slim, so (for the sake of our future kids) I would like someone big boned and maybe busty. I am about 6ft2, so my idle girl should at least be 5ft5. I like brown and dark complexioned girls.

Below is my phone number for anyone interested- 09059434872
Guy you would mould this babe for yourself o cause no one is perfect...lol

1 Like

Re: ... by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Write the qualities you want in a girl.

#Sharp...

Recession is real...
OluMighty01:
Good day people. My name is Olumide. I am looking for a girlfriend in Ibadan, and hoping the relationship would lead to marriage.
A little about myself
I am in my mid 30s. I am a graduate, but am into the poultry business, and also write stories for publication. I am slim, brown complexioned, and tall. I am an Introvert but can talk when I have to or when I am interested in the topic being discussed. I love reading/researching, music, traveling, and movies. I don't have my picture in my profile for personal reasons. But let's just say I am not ugly, and can't say I am very handsome or anything. I am in-between. I earn a moderate income...I am not rich (at least not yet), but I have great ambitions in life.
About the kind of girl I would love to meet
Someone above 22. She should at least like some of the things I like (which I stated above) so we can get along. I am slim, so (for the sake of our future kids) I would like someone big boned and maybe busty. I am about 6ft2, so my idle girl should at least be 5ft5. I like brown and dark complexioned girls.
Below is my phone number for anyone interested- 09059434872

When scammer jam scammer
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Titilayooni:
Guy you would mould this babe for yourself o cause no one is perfect...lol

lol! She doesn't have to possess all those qualities. But at least 60% of the qualities is cool with me.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmm
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: ... by adurizz: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
let's hookup hon, pin-58b5b21f, Any beautiful n sexy lady interested in sex @ibadan. Hit me up, will pay.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Still searching.
Re: ... by Richiy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
OluMighty01:
Still searching.

Up till now shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ... by xtiandating: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
It all starts with a date... because we ultimately marry one of the people we date. So, if you are a Christian or interested in dating and possibly settling down with a fellow Christian?

Our Christian Matchmaking is based on criteria such as age, gender, location, church denomination, Christianity level, and more, depending on your preferred choice.
Follow the steps to start participating, we are here for you...

www.xtiandating.com
Re: ... by Emman8(m): 4:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dating In Prague / In Need Of A Faithful Lady For Relationship / An Evening With A Romancelander: Speakdatruth !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.