Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? (973 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? by Lovelynature(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Since the falling of Naira against Dollar started, I have noticed that business has not been as lucrative as before. So I want to switch to transportation business and do it for a while before handling it to another person to manage it for me. Just that I don't know much about the business. Please gurus in the line, which form of transportation Business do you think is the best to do as a youth?

I have thought of buying small car and join Lekki boys to hustle for a while, or buy bus for haulage or better still for public transport since I'm not going to be doing it permanently. But mehn, I'm not just ready for those omonile guys. I'm a bit gentle by nature and don't think I'm ready to face their wahala.

Please transport gurus suggest your guy
Re: Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
I know nothing about the industry but I would give you a tip from a young gee to another; follow the Uber way. I hear they pay very well. Find a way to get yourself signed up with them and start soon as possible. The job is on a freelance basis and your work hours are flexible -- anytime you feel overwhelmed with the workload you can always turn off the software, kick back and relax.
Do research on what it takes to work for the company and what the job description is like. Forums litter the internet with in-depth detail on the work experience. I know you would enjoy your stint with the company.
Good luck.
Re: Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? by mrsage(m): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
If you can afford a 2006 car, consider joining Uber. Start up budget 1-1.5m.
Re: Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? by Lovelynature(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
charix:
I know nothing about the industry but I would give you a tip from a young gee to another; follow the Uber way. I hear they pay very well. Find a way to get yourself signed up with them and start soon as possible. The job is on a freelance basis and your work hours are flexible -- anytime you feel overwhelmed with the workload you can always turn off the software, kick back and relax.
Do research on what it takes to work for the company and what the job description is like. Forums litter the internet with in-depth detail on the work experience. I know you would enjoy your stint with the company.
Good luck.
mrsage:
If you can afford a 2006 car, consider joining Uber. Start up budget 1-1.5m.
Wow! Quite awesome. Thanks a lot guys.
Re: Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? by Lovelynature(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, help a brother get more advice from transport gurus
Re: Which Form Of Transportation Business Is Best To Do As A Youth? by Lovelynature(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
More advice for the brother

(1) (Reply)

10 Small Businesses You Can Start During Recession / Paying N2500 For Fiverr Review / Start Making Money Online Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.