Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ (3707 Views)

Challenge - Guess The Country Names / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
Okay, so here are the rules of this game:

• Post a picture of a Nigerian city for everyone to guess (starting with me and so forth. . .)
• Wait for a someone to guess the city correctly, and if no one guesses correctly after 8 guesses, reveal the answer and put a new picture of a new city for people to guess.
• If someone guesses the city correctly before the 8 guesses, then its that persons turn to post a picture of a city for others to guess.
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
Here's a relatively easy one to guess:

Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by UzochiMan: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
Na Lagos?
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
No, guess again!! grin
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
No one else wants to guess? I will give 1 hint to una, think EAST!
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Bbeee: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
Bros dis cant be owerri na
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
No, but you are really close!
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Bbeee: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
den it should be Aba jor
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
LWDKM. A little too far east, go back some. grin
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Bbeee: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
oya choose one

ENugu
Akwa
or na

Onitsha,

oya choose one angry angry grin
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
None!! cheesy 2 more guesses then I will reveal the answer.
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Bbeee: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
when u ready u go talk angry angry

Umuahia
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by SeanT21(f): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
Calabar
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 1:34am On Oct 10, 2009
Nope, last hint, its an important city for multinational companies.
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by SeanT21(f): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2009
I am not even a nigerian oo but I will guess IBADAN!!
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 3:17am On Oct 10, 2009
Good try, but here is the answer. . . .

[size=16pt]PORT HARCOURT[/size]

cheesy
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 3:20am On Oct 10, 2009
[size=16pt]Guess this city:[/size]

Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Oct 10, 2009
Hmmm some1's enjoying themself, i like d game doe i guess i will get d chance 2 be a bit familar with these places keep posting, but ECO does dat not mean lagos?anywayz gudnite ooo.
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by SeanT21(f): 5:01am On Oct 10, 2009
Somewhere up north like Kano or Kaduna!!
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by blackspade(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2009
SeanT21:

Somewhere up north like Kano or Kaduna!!

Winner!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's your turn now. wink
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by oyinda3(f): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2009

what city is this? tongue
probably obvious to some
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by SeanT21(f): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2009
WOW~~I cant believe I got it right.

@pic hmm, Probably Lagos.
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by oyinda3(f): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2009
wrong. tongue

hint: look at the roofs
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by lolagreg: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ibadan grin
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by SeanT21(f): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
Abeokuta
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Bbeee: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
ibadan
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by oyinda3(f): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2009
Correct Lolagreg and Bbee. Ibadan it is!! cheesy

what about this one. where is this building situated?
hint: acada grin

Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Kelvinj(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2009
[b] acada? I tink itz in minna[b/]
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by Kelvinj(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2009
[b] acada? I tink itz in minna[b/]
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by oyinda3(f): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
wrong.
when i say acada i mean the academics. tongue
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by HarryPotter1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2009
@oyinda's pics.somewhere in the north i think its Kano or Maiduguri.if its not both then its Sokoto.
Re: ►►►►► DO YOU KNOW YOUR NIGERIAN CITIES? LETS PLAY GUESS THE CITY!!! ◄◄◄◄◄ by richylaw(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
That pix is Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Test Your Sight (a Game) / Did You Know That / Chatting Abbreviations You Might Not Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.