Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? (16305 Views)

80 People Converted To Islam In Kano (photos+video) / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Sheik Ismail Mufti Menk In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Afonjas:
Grow sense small, Nigeria is not an Islamic state, Nigeria govt can't ban alcohol in the Southern part

Nigeria can ban Alcohol due to physiological effects not religion. Borrow brain to reason 4 once.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Afonjas:
you are an ignoramus, you people force your religion on citizens living in a secular country,

extremists

Nonsense. Nobody want infidel like you in Kano. Stay where you are and drink your nonsense. When the alcohol have finished affecting your body, you died there. Never you dare to approach city of cleanness, modesty and Chastity.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, when we were travelling to calabar, we passed through many states and each state had their unique signboards welcoming strangers to the state, when we got to calabar the signboard that was used promoted snapp...very sick people.

Indeed very sick people.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by hgnbello(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
6. They have a brave heart to face any situation.
7. They cant treat pple any hw, cz dey ar islamically trained.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Afonjas: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Friendschoice:

Nigeria can ban Alcohol due to physiological effects not religion. Borrow brain to reason 4 once.

You are braindead, no need to be replying you

Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Eliteklaus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
person no fit drink beer again for kano?
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Eliteklaus:

Only in sabon gari.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by NaMeAboki: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Eliteklaus:

No, because it is a criminal offence in Kano and you can be legally arrested for sale and/or consumption should you be so engaged - that's the law.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Mobsync(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
personal59:

Yes you are right you are a muslim bt u will need more knowledge of the deen since you said u stay in kd south may be around kakuri, barnawa and co I think. U should leave all dat xtian dominated area to learn your deen cos u hardly find a sound mosque nd imam around dat area. Pls no insult just an observation (if u don't like any of my used word pls call my attention I will apologize thanks)

I am actually on NYSC and I have been here for nine months. I am from the southern Nigeria and I schooled in a Muslim majority state, somewhere in the North Central. I'm serving in Zonkwa though I have been to Kaduna north. In fact, I am currently in Zaria and I have been here for three weeks now.
All in all, I am not a permanent resident here.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Mobsync(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Friendschoice:

If I understand your point. You mean the government should not help people with bride Price as assistance to marry.

Marriages do not need to be elaborate. Any couple that can sign up for a mass wedding should be able to afford a 2k pride price and a small party with kuunu/coco and kose (akara). That's how they roll here in the north. Someone even married his wife with 5000 naira and a 10 litre keg of burukutu.

If the government is "helping" these people pay bride price, would they also "help" them to feed? Would they help them to take care of their children? Come to Kaduna or go to Kano and you'll see unkempt children running up and down with big bowls. They're the almajiris and they are the product of mass marriages like this.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Mobsync(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Eco2580 post=49410767][/quote]

Thank you very much for your opinion. I was not expecting something better. The fact that we are of the same religion does not mean I should blindly support you. the governors that started this mass wedding ish did not do it because of Islam. he did it for political purposes.
Re: Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? by Eliteklaus(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
NaMeAboki:

No, because it is a criminal offence in Kano and you can be legally arrested for sale and/or consumption should you be so engaged - that's the law.
but I dey high wella for kano, and I never hear this so called law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Basic Errors Muslims Make When Paying Zakat Al-fitr / Lets Talk Alfa Fulan | Do We Really Need Alfas? / The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.