Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank (969 Views)

How To Apply For Recent Job Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by optionalguy: 4:49am On Sep 16, 2016
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.

Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
JOB SOURCE

Job Title 1: Head Audit manager
Job Title 2: Internal Audit
Job Title 3: marketers
Job Purpose
To be directly accountable to the Board of Directors and the Board Audit Committee of Nigeria.
To assist with the Board Audit Committee’s understanding of the risks to which the Bank is exposed and to facilitate an appreciation of the Bank’s risk management, control and governance processes, the Head, Internal Audit, or his authorised delegate, is required to attend Audit Committee meetings and to satisfy the committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal audit function.

Preferred Qualification and Experience
Possession of first Degree or a professional qualification such as CIS, CIMA, ACCA, CA ACA, ACIB, MNIM etc.

Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise
Knowledge:

Detailed knowledge of banking systems and procedures, and modern internal auditing practices.
Problem Solving:
Decide on which business areas to include in the annual plan, based on the global risk assessments and Audit Universe.

Decision making:
Interpret audit findings and decide on suitability of recommendations made and overall rating awarded.

[size=14pt]APPLY NOW[/size]
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by Kututi56: 5:21am On Sep 16, 2016
what happened to the former application

or is this a new one?
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by omablogs: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2016
i cant upload my resume after filling the application form, is it through my tab or there websit?

someone who has applied should help
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by omablogs: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Kututi56:
what happened to the former application

or is this a new one?

[size=16pt]its a new one[/size]
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by leslie01: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2016
what do you expect, this is nigeria,when there is no job we will keep applying
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by chembers1: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2016
abi oooo
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by linderguru: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
nice link i just applied now
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2016
With the way they are downsizing now?
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by beshiman(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
omablogs:
i cant upload my resume after filling the application form, is it through my tab or there websit?

someone who has applied should help

Not the website. It was the browse you used. Try to use another one. Preferably use computer system.
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by virgintoy: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
beshiman:

Not the website. It was the browse you used. Try to use another one. Preferably use computer system.

yea
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by virgintoy: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
wink
Re: Latest Career Opportunity At Stanbic IBTC Bank by oluchiafam: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
virgintoy:
wink

if you cannot comment something that is reasonable, don't write at all

(1) (Reply)

Please Avoid This Fake Nigeria Customs Job Recruitment / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy. Lagos Residents Especially / Who Else Got The Message From Msml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.